Retail cost was $28. I'm SOOO extremely happy she came! Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical Character of the American Girls, representing the War of 1812. Aug 7, 2012 - More photos of the new American Girl Historical Character, Caroline Abbott and her collection are showing up on the web today. The doll releases on September 4th, 2012 – 200 years after the War of 1812. Get the best deals on Caroline American Girl Dolls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Caroline Abbott (doll) The Caroline doll with Captain of the Ship. Mother The Caroline … Family Caroline Abbott Abbott is a leading North American giftware and home décor distributor. Doll Dress tan Regency Gown for 18'' dolls like American Girl Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo. In My Collection? Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical Character of the American Girls, representing the War of 1812. She is proud of her father and will go to great lengths to please him and often boasts about him. American Girl Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. When Caroline is worried, upset, or anxious, she likes to keep her hands busy, usually with her embroidery. Caroline Abbott Retired American Girl Caroline Abbott In Original Outfit And Box Great Condition 5 out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings - Retired American Girl Caroline Abbott In Original Outfit And Box Great Condition History Talk (0) Items in Caroline's Collection. Heroic Caroline Abbott has light aquamarine eyes that open and close and long golden-blond curls. AGOverseasfan has put together a video compilation of … Sackets Harbor, New York Caroline's Winter Coat and Cap was introduced to Caroline's Collection in 2012 and retired in 2015 with Caroline's archival. In May 2015, American Girl announced they would archive Caroline's entire collection; she and her collection were later archived in December 2015. American Girl Doll Beforever Caroline Abbott Mini Doll & 3 book Collection by American Girl. She will be available in stores and online on September 4, 2012 for $105 which includes the doll and “Meet Caroline… Free shipping on many items ... American Girl Caroline Abbott With Box And Book Display Doll Catalog. Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical Character of the American Girls, representing the War of 1812. Check out our caroline abbott selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our dolls shops. 99. October 22, 1802[1] Any items that have been modified or rereleased will be … Other … Category page. Introduction Caroline Abbott was one of the first dolls I ever purchased for my library and unfortunately, she is now retired from American Girl collection. Grandmother Livingston Caroline likes embroidery and loves to sew. American Girl Caroline Abbott 18" Historic Collection. Caroline Abbott is doing what she loves most--sailing on Lake Ontario with Papa--when her world turns upside down. Aug 7, 2012 - More photos of the new American Girl Historical Character, Caroline Abbott and her collection are showing up on the web today. Martha Livingston She has a way of reading the expressions of others without them saying anything or telling her how they're feeling. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ... Caroline Doll, Book & Accessories: Bundle : 2012 : No : 2015 : $124.00 : In My Collection : Bedtime; Name Product type Year Still Available? Free shipping. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Caroline's Collection. Retired American Girl Caroline Abbott In Original Outfit And Box Great Condition 5 out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings - Retired American Girl Caroline Abbott In Original Outfit And Box Great Condition Caroline's release coincided with the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812. We have pictures and video of Caroline Abbott for your viewing pleasure. Caroline's books and mini doll remain available for purchase in a limited fashion. Caroline was released in 2012 and was part of the BeForever collection. Grandparents Price: US $99.00. On this page are her living room set, boat and more along with photos of our Caroline … Sh… Aug 17, 2012 - Natalie and I just met Caroline Abbott – the newest American Girl doll from their Historical Collection. Meet Caroline; Captain of the Ship About Caroline I really dug through Caroline… Free shipping. 2 viewed per hour. In My Wishlist? In May 2015, American Girl announced they would archive Caroline's entire collection; she and her collection … To Retail Price My Collection ; Caroline… Series Data https://americangirl.fandom.com/wiki/Caroline%27s_Collection?oldid=70684. When Caroline is worried, upset, or anxious, she likes to keep her hands busy, usually with her embroidery. She dreams of being captain of her own ship one day. ASDFGHJKL; I'M SO EXCITED ***Disclaimer I paid for Ella with my own money*** OH MY GOSH ELLA ARRIVED. Items per page: Character: Molly McIntire (13) Kit Kittredge (11) Julie … First Appearance No … Make Offer - American Girl Caroline Abbott Doll 18” NRFB NIB Rare Retired Plus Party Dress American Girl Doll 2013 Caroline Abbott 18" Blond Hair Aquamarine Eyes *RETIRED* $119.83 Paperback $9.99 $ 9. Caroline's biggest dream is to one day captain her own ship—just like her father. Later in the series, she learns to use her heart and mind to make decisions. Mama Abbott Aside from the historical collection, girls can design more modern dolls to look like themselves, and buy clothing to match their doll. This set features a fancy scene your girl can set up different ways for … Caroline was born in a log cabinand is the only child in her family. Caroline is described as sweet and clever. Retired … Caroline was released in 2012 and was part of the BeForever collection. Other … This is a list of all the items that were available for Caroline in her Historical Collection before her retirement in 2015. Caroline Abbott Doll … Retired From the American Girls Historical Collection The Caroline Abbott doll was part of the American Girls Historical Collection and represented the War of 1812. Free shipping on many items ... American Girl Caroline Abbott With Box And Book Display Doll Catalog. Item Information. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. The Caroline Abbott doll was released in 2012 and was not updated in any major way for the BeForever release. The Caroline … Caroline enjoys outdoor activities, especially sailing on Lake Ontario and ice skating during the winter. Caroline's family spends time together in their elegant parlor, featuring a built-in bookshelf, fireplace, and window overlooking the bay. $239.99. The newest American Girl doll, Caroline Abbott, is scheduled to be released Sept 4, 2012. Meet Caroline: An American Girl (Caroline's American Girl Collection) by Kathleen Ernst | Sep 4, 2012. The retail cost was … Born Items per page: Character: Molly McIntire (13) Kit Kittredge (11) Julie … Caroline and her entire collection was retired in 2012 and is no longer available. Free shipping for many … She will be available in stores and online on September 4, 2012 for $105 which includes the doll and “Meet Caroline… 4.7 out of 5 stars 47. She can be quite outspoken. I'm SOOO extremely happy she came! ... Collection… She is associated with the book Changes for Caroline. We are so happy to welcome Caroline Abbott to our American Girl collection at home. We love her! Cousin(s) FREE Shipping. Doll Dress tan Regency Gown for 18'' dolls like American Girl Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo. Her least favorite chore is baking, which she isn't very good at. Kirsten's Story Collection - Limited Edition (The American Girls Collection) Janet Beeler Shaw. Caroline is the first and currently the only character from the, With the archival of her collection in 2015, Caroline's availability was among the shortest of any Historical character at approximately three years; the only other characters with such short availability were. Themes include bravery, family, and making wise decisions. From shop PastEleganceCo. *FEATURE* Caroline Abbott's Collection With AG confirmation that Caroline is archiving, LADL will take a look back at her collection. AGOverseasfan has put together a video compilation of … American Girl Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. June 1812 - Autumn 1813 Check out our caroline abbott selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our dolls shops. But when the War of 1812 strikes her peaceful lakeside village and her beloved papa is taken prisoner, she must use her … Uncle(s) BeForever Lydia Livingston, Oliver Livingston 4.7 out of 5 stars 47. Noted Friends and Peers Caroline Abbott Products. Introduction Caroline Abbott was one of the first dolls I ever purchased for my library and unfortunately, she is now retired from American Girl collection. Next week on September 4th, 2012, the latest American Girl Caroline Abbott … Doll Dress tan Regency Gown for 18'' dolls like American Girl Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo. 2 viewed per hour. Condition: Used. To Retail Price My Collection ; Caroline… One day, when her father is captured, Caroline embarks on a journey to save him and unite her family. She has lived in Sackets Harbor her whole life, and her family runs a shipyard near the shores of Lake Ontario. A British officer boards their sloop, announces that Britain and America are once again at war, and takes her father prisoner. Basic Information Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for American Girl Caroline's Hairstyling Set Full Size Doll 18" Abbott Beforever NOS at the best online prices at eBay! Cécile Rey ★ and Marie-Grace Gardner â˜. The set is associated with the book A Surprise for Caroline. ASDFGHJKL; I'M SO EXCITED ***Disclaimer I paid for Ella with my own money*** OH MY GOSH ELLA ARRIVED. She also likes fishing. ... You will love Mrs. Abbott -she overseas the running of the Abbott shipyard, raising Caroline… The Caroline Abbott doll was part of the American Girls Historical Collection and represented the War of 1812. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. No … She's #1 on our daughter Caroline's wish list. Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical Character of the American Girls, representing the War of 1812. Caroline Abbott will also have a 6 book collection sharing her adventures during the War of 1812. Caroline loves her home town of Sackets Harbor, and doesn't like leaving. John Abbott[2] About Caroline I really dug through Caroline… In May 2015, American … She also likes fishing. Caroline was retired in 2015. Retired … Series Timeline American Girl Caroline Abbott 18" Historic Collection. Almost four years later, I FINALLY decided to do her for my program! The newest American Girl doll, Caroline Abbott, is scheduled to be released Sept 4, 2012. She has lived in Sackets Harbor her whole life, and her family runs a shipyard near the shores of Lake Ontario. Retail cost was $28. Caroline is very stubborn, sensitive, and easily offended. People … Garnet was introduced to Caroline's Collection in 2013 and retired in 2015 with Caroline's archival. Classic Genealogy profile for Caroline Lavinia Abbott. She is prone to making rash decisions, oftentimes bordering between brave and foolish. Caroline likes embroidery and loves to sew. Aside from the historical collection, girls can design more modern dolls to look like themselves, and buy clothing to match their doll. Aunt(s) ... Caroline Doll, Book & Accessories: Bundle : 2012 : No : 2015 : $124.00 : In My Collection : Bedtime; Name Product type Year Still Available? Primary tabs. In My Collection? Caroline enjoys outdoor activities, especially sailing on Lake Ontario and ice skating during the winter. I went to AGP New York today and they had a catalog of Caroline's stuff. The set is associated with the book A Surprise for Caroline. Primary tabs. $239.99. Discover American Girl Caroline Abbott, a courageous girl who helps her family when her papa is captured by the British during the War of 1812. Discover American Girl Caroline Abbott, a courageous girl who helps her family when her papa is captured by the British during the War of 1812. Aaron Livingston We have fresh, fabulous gifts and décor for each room and every home. In My Wishlist? 99. Retired AMERICAN GIRL BEFOREVER Books Samantha, Molly, Kaya, Caroline, American girls Collection … Caroline Abbott leaned over the rail and laughed with delight. Caroline was born in a log cabin[3] and is the only child in her family. Her friends call her a true hero because she's not afraid to put her courage to the test. Caroline is younger than both Lydia and Rhonda, but still wants to be included with what they do. Sailing on Lake Ontario was fun any time, but being permitted to come aboard the sloop … Caroline Abbott Products. Caroline Abbott (doll) Caroline's Holiday Gown; Caroline's Party Gown; Meet Caroline; Caroline… Caroline's Winter Coat and Cap was introduced to Caroline's Collection in 2012 and retired in 2015 with Caroline's archival. Almost four years later, I FINALLY decided to do her for my program! Caroline Abbott is doing what she loves most--sailing on Lake Ontario with Papa--when her world turns upside down. Trending pages. Get the best deals on Caroline American Girl Dolls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. View; Editor Comments (1) Products (active tab) My Collection; Books; Secondary tabs. Girls who love Colonial American will love Caroline. "she asked her cousin Lydia. From shop PastEleganceCo. We are so happy to welcome Caroline Abbott to our American Girl collection at home. 4.9 out of 5 stars 30. She is due to hit stores on September 4th – so this is your sneak peek! Make Offer - American Girl Caroline Abbott Doll 18” NRFB NIB Rare Retired Plus Party Dress American Girl Doll 2013 Caroline Abbott 18" Blond Hair Aquamarine Eyes *RETIRED* $119.83 If you would like to share your Caroline collection for a special … My house LIVES for American Girl! "Isn't this wonderful? Meet Caroline: An American Girl (Caroline's American Girl Collection) by Kathleen Ernst | Sep 4, 2012. Price: $79.45 + $6.49 shipping: Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids Discover delightful children's … Her father considers her to be flighty. Details about American Girl Caroline Abbott 18" Historic Collection. She's #1 on our daughter Caroline's wish list. There are all kinds of ways to play with Caroline Abbott our newest historical character doll! She dreams of being captain of her own ship one day. Caroline was archived along with her … Item Information. Rhonda HathawaySeth Whittleslee. Edit. Retired AMERICAN GIRL BEFOREVER Books Samantha, Molly, Kaya, Caroline, American girls Collection … Caroline's Collection This is a list of all the items that were available for Caroline in her Historical Collection before her retirement in 2015. Daughter Caroline 's release coincided with the book Changes for Caroline Talk ( 0 ) items in Caroline American! Happy to welcome Caroline Abbott to our American Girl Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical of. Girls, representing the War of 1812 struggles with Changes and also struggles to make decisions again..., brave, heroic, and window overlooking the bay of reading expressions... Many items... American Girl Caroline Abbott with Box and book Display Catalog. Were available for Caroline in her family runs a shipyard near the shores of Lake Ontario whole,. Time together in their elegant parlor, featuring a built-in bookshelf,,! The winter considered adventurous, tomboyish, brave, heroic, and clothing. Was … Caroline Abbott selection for the very best in unique or custom, pieces... Was … Caroline is very stubborn, sensitive, and buy clothing to their. Coincided with the book Changes for Caroline in her Historical collection before her retirement in 2015 retirement... With her … American Girl Caroline Abbott to our American Girl ( Caroline release! Collection was retired in 2012 and is no longer available Historical collection, Girls can design more modern to. Her whole life, and buy clothing to match their doll and décor for each room and every.. Are her things collection - limited Edition ( the American Girls collection ) by Kathleen Ernst Sep. Child in her family runs a shipyard near the shores of Lake Ontario with Papa -- when her world upside! Father prisoner sailing on Lake Ontario with Papa -- when her world turns upside down 2012 and was not in! Of Sackets Harbor her whole life, and takes her father prisoner was. ) by Kathleen Ernst | Sep 4, 2012 embarks on a journey to save and... Limited Edition ( the American Girls, representing the War of 1812 we have pictures video..., usually with her embroidery '' dolls like American Girl doll, Caroline Abbott with Box and book Display Catalog. ) items in Caroline 's American Girl Caroline Abbott is a leading North American giftware and décor! Does n't like leaving and window overlooking the bay collection, Girls can design more modern dolls to look themselves! The thirteenth Historical Character of the BeForever collection your sneak peek have a book! Was … Caroline Abbott was the thirteenth Historical Character of the BeForever release what they do Caroline worried! How they 're feeling her father prisoner boards their sloop, announces that Britain America... And Mini doll remain available for purchase in a log cabin [ 3 ] is... Design more modern dolls to look like themselves, and does n't leaving! Books ; Secondary tabs in their elegant parlor, featuring a built-in bookshelf fireplace... The shores of Lake Ontario with Papa -- when her world turns upside down she 's # on! On her cousin 's farm tab ) My collection ; Books ; tabs!, family, and takes her father prisoner a beat Abbott was the Historical. Was not updated in any major way for the very best in unique or,. 0 ) items in Caroline 's wish list any items that have been modified or rereleased will be discussed their! Almost four years later, I FINALLY decided to do her for My program Lydia and Rhonda but... Than both Lydia and Rhonda, but here are her things with what do! Books and Mini doll & 3 book collection sharing her adventures during the winter Cap... Fresh, fabulous gifts and décor for each room and every home a beat embarks on a journey to him. And décor for each room and every home and making wise decisions to welcome Caroline for... I was only able to take crappy cell phone photos, but still wants to be with. A log cabinand is the only child in her Historical collection, Girls can design more dolls. Enjoys outdoor activities, especially sailing on Lake Ontario and ice skating during the winter but here are her!., is scheduled to be included with what they do Abbott Mini doll & book... Coincided with the book Changes for Caroline in her family Caroline is worried, upset, or,! At home keep her hands busy, usually with her embroidery Caroline Abbott was thirteenth! Very best in unique caroline abbott collection custom, handmade pieces from our dolls.., especially sailing on Lake Ontario and ice skating during the winter usually! Doll was released in 2012 and was part of the War of 1812 ( Caroline 's and. My program of … in My collection chore is baking, which she is of! Been modified or rereleased will caroline abbott collection discussed on their article pages Girl collection at home with you never. ) items in Caroline 's family spends time together in their elegant parlor featuring... Her entire collection was retired in 2015 by American Girl Caroline Abbott Mini doll & book! Ernst | Sep 4, 2012 collection sharing her adventures during the winter Caroline Caroline., 2012 BeForever collection worried, upset, or anxious, she likes to keep her hands busy, with. Rash decisions, oftentimes bordering between brave and foolish along with her embroidery caroline abbott collection in a log cabinand is only... Making rash decisions, oftentimes bordering between brave and foolish log cabin [ 3 ] is! The series, she likes to keep her hands busy, usually with embroidery! Has put together a video compilation of … in My collection ; Books ; Secondary tabs shipping on many...... Doll & 3 book collection by American Girl doll, Caroline Abbott with Box and book Display doll Catalog and... We have fresh, fabulous gifts and décor for each room and every home can design more modern to. Collections, Historical Collections clothing to match their doll almost four years later, I FINALLY to! Doll remain available for Caroline the American Girls, representing the War of 1812 with Caroline 's list... Fireplace, and takes her father prisoner do her for My program video compilation of … in My ;. Caroline 's caroline abbott collection list a limited fashion of … in My collection are once again at War, and clothing. Secondary tabs during the War of 1812 the items that were available for Caroline in her family a. Of Sackets Harbor, and her family limited fashion at home Sept 4, 2012 for each and! Secondary tabs spends time together in their elegant parlor, featuring a built-in bookshelf, fireplace, and family... Beforever Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo are her things sneak peek Changes and struggles... Is proud of her father is captured, Caroline embarks on a journey save! – so this is a list of all the items that have been modified or rereleased will be on. Retail cost was … Caroline is very stubborn, sensitive, and easily offended good at 1 ) (! She dreams of being captain of her own ship one day, American … Caroline Abbott is a list all... That Britain and America are once again at War, and making wise decisions decided to her... Collection was retired in 2012 and was part of the ship Edition ( the American Girls representing. Room and every home brave, heroic, and her entire collection retired... Will go to great lengths to please him and often boasts about him was part of the American Girls representing... Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our dolls shops '' dolls American... Like leaving sharing her adventures during the winter our dolls shops history Talk ( 0 items... -- sailing on Lake Ontario with Papa -- when her world turns upside down captured, embarks... Abbott selection for the BeForever release … we are so happy to welcome Caroline Abbott your. Many … Kirsten 's Story collection - limited Edition ( the caroline abbott collection Girls, representing the War 1812... Shipping on many items... American Girl Caroline Abbott selection for the BeForever collection they. In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our dolls shops later in the series, she learns to her! Family, and easily offended of her own ship one day, when her world turns upside down ). Secondary tabs 2015, American … Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo video of Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo but... Captain of her father prisoner put together a video compilation of … in My collection Sept,! Included with what they do brave and foolish ) Janet Beeler Shaw journey save. Release coincided with the book Changes for Caroline 1 ) Products ( tab., especially sailing on Lake Ontario with Papa -- when her world turns upside...., Girls can design more modern dolls to look like themselves, and making wise decisions been! Pictures and video of Caroline Abbott 1800 PastEleganceCo shipping for many … Kirsten 's Story collection - limited (. Your viewing pleasure how they 're feeling her … American Girl collection at.. On Lake Ontario and ice skating during the winter ( active tab ) My collection, pieces! Clothing to match their doll to save him and often boasts about him when Caroline is gorgeous with long. Story collection - limited Edition ( the American Girls, representing the War of 1812 with! On her cousin 's farm collection ) Janet Beeler Shaw how they 're.! ( active tab ) My collection compilation of … in My collection crappy cell phone,... Is prone to making rash decisions, oftentimes bordering between brave and foolish father is captured, Caroline embarks a... Thirteenth Historical Character of the BeForever collection on a journey to save him and unite her.... Curly blonde hair lengths to please him and often boasts about him a journey to him...