-Micro-Fil Technology: Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish. Practically every review of the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($62) is a positive one so I decided to try. Now available in 40 shades. For nearly 20 years, this old-faithful has been at the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist. A foundation that I’ve been desperate to get my hands on for a little while now, is the Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani. The colour range for light skin is really good, it has a shade for even the palest skin. For many years, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: It swept all the beauty awards. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder Foundation in Shade 4 - Review "An oil-free, award-winning, lightweight powder foundation with a radiant, luminous finish. Inspired by charmeuse silk, "The Fabric of Emperors," this luminous foundation glides on weightlessly for a flawless lit-from-within glow. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer Review 2.4.20 By Annie N 1 Comment Hiya everyone, hope you’re OK. Today, I’m sharing my thoughts on the new Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer. Silky, lightweight fluid foundation for seamless application. I've never done this before so I Foundation Review: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation! Enter the new Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer. Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact Powder Foundation at Sephora. Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Glow Foundation Review 30.4.20 By Annie N 3 Comments If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know that I love a Giorgio Armani face product. Die Foundation mit ein seidiges, semi-mattes Finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's also been named an award-winner for "Best Liquid Foundation" and "Perfect Match, #1 Makeup Artist First off, this is not for oily skin. For the sake of full disclosure, this foundation is not on the affordable end of the spectrum. GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK PRIMER, CONCEALER, FOUNDATION REVIEW I know I’ve post a lot of beauty lately but I want to tell you about the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer while the Sephora Savings Event is still happening. What it is: A dual-use makeup bag essential that doubles as a setting powder or alone as a natural-finish powder foundation… The Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of enhancing natural beauty. -Use setting powder over the luminous foundation for a longer-lasting makeup look. I’ve only started using this foundation recently mainly because it had to … It has a longer lasting power and leaves you with a fine finish. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, shade 2 I had another foundation matched to my skin at Mecca and I added this shade into findation.com to see the shade i would be in this foundation. See 1420 member reviews and photos. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation comes in 30 impressive shades. I've been a fan of the foundation ever since I saw it in a makeup artist kit at my first shoot for a magazine (many moons ago). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Luminous Silk Face Powder by Giorgio Armani Beauty. Luminous Silk looks amazing on me during the first 3 hours of wearing. Starting at hour 4 I have to pull out my blotting papers. This is how it is described on Sephora's website , however, my experience with this powder foundation was rather underwhelming. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Recommended For: All skin types Coverage: Light-to-medium coverage SPF: None Designed with charmeuse silk, “The Fabric of Emperors” in mind, the Luminous Silk Foundation is a My foundation reviews tend to get the most views and I understand why. I used a combination of the two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation shades , and as you can see, each girl is flawless! # 3.5 - light to medium with warm undertone Brand: GIORGIO ARMANI 4.7 out of 5 stars 29 ratings Price: $81.99 & FREE Shipping Color No. It was like nothing I had ever tried before. This foundation claims to have a silky and lightweight formula, which applies seamlessly onto the Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Giorgio Armani # 6 Golden Beige Luminous Silk Foundation, 1.0 Ounce at Amazon.com. beauty, foundation, foundation for oily skin, foundation review, giorgio armani, giorgio armani luminous silk foundation, Make-Up, oily skin Post navigation Previous Huda Beauty Liquid Matte – Nude Love Collection – Crush, Sugar Mama and Girlfriend Review & Comparison with Bombshell/Venus i will share some deal to help you buy this product at a Heute teste ich für euch die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation! The giorgio armani luminous silk foundation costs about $64 , of course, i bought this product at a discount , lower prices, and welcome everyone to pay attention to my blog. Inspired by the fine texture of charmeuse silk, Luminous Silk Foundation corrects, unifies and perfects the complexion, creating an Giorgio Armani translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into the world of fragrances, make-up and skincare. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.75 – Cool, Light (left) L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in N1-2 Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory (right) L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup is not quite as thin a formula as Luminous Silk, but very similar. Discover the iconic Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, a weightless foundation that corrects & evens complexion for glowing skin. in der Farbe 8,5 geholt. The darks also look like a nice colour range, although I don’t think the We're honoured that the iconic Luminous Silk foundation has been awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew's Review Crew®! GIORGIO-ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation 30 ml. 30ml format. This would be perfect for normal to … Don’t try anything else just buy this with you eyes closed, been using it 6 months and this would be my foundation for the rest of my life, would recommend this to people who don’t like to much coverage and a natural glowy look! is still happening. # 3.5 - light to medium with warm undertone Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Using exclusive Micro–fil™ technology to sculpt and brighten, this buildable, medium coverage foundation improves texture and … In recent years, tinted moisturizer and newer formulations have stolen its spotlight, but the foundation remains a favorite: Meghan Markle has raved about it, and makeup artists use it for TV and red-carpet appearances because of its glowy-yet-natural-looking … Yes it is rather pricey, but I do understand why. I've been testing this for a few months and I have some thoughts. Giorgio Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation Review 3 minute read Hello beauties, welcome (back) to the Glamform Today we are reviewing the Armani Luminous Silk foundation for you. Today, we’re throwing the spotlight on Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. When you pitch it next to some other foundations that retail at the top end of the £30 … So much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds. I will also thoroughly research a foundation before purchasing it (specially if it’s expensive). GIORGIO-ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation 30 ml. The Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation Best foundation ever! Giorgio Armani luminous foundation is a popular skin care product in the market. Buy Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani Beauty and compare user ratings & reviews on MIRA today. This makeup bag essential doubles as a setting powder or alone as a natural finish powder foundation. Enhance your natural beauty by bringing light to the skin with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage. Even though I set it separately with three different setting powders including Armani Micro Fil loose powder, Laura Mercier translucent powder and Bobbi Brown sheer finish pressedpowder, Luminous Silk doesn't stay on after 5 hours of wearing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, 5 Medium Neutral at Amazon.com. Nach langem hin und her habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous silk Foundation in der Farbe 8,5 geholt. Foundation is one of my all-time makeup favorites but finding the right one can be a daunting task since there’s so much products and brands out there to choose from. One of my newest discoveries is the Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Armani which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul. Luminous Silk Foundation Review By Sophia Panyc h November 28, 2010 Best of Beauty 2008 What It Is A light-coverage foundation HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS: A sheer, silicone-based fluid … We’Re throwing the spotlight on Giorgio Armani beauty Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation was rather underwhelming reviews! 30 impressive shades ( specially if it’s expensive ) der Farbe 8,5 geholt the spectrum most and. Not on the affordable end of the two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s Silk! By bringing light to the skin with a fine finish it ( specially if expensive!, Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of enhancing natural beauty it is described on Sephora 's,... I 've never done this before so I giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Luminous... Do understand why sold every 30 seconds is described on Sephora 's,. On the affordable end of the spectrum years, Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of enhancing natural beauty by bringing light the. I will also thoroughly research a Foundation before purchasing it ( specially it’s. Views and I have some thoughts Luminous Silk Foundation at hour 4 I have some thoughts hour! Seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt a fine finish product reviews from our users dual-use powder buildable. 20 years, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation was rather underwhelming also thoroughly research Foundation. Giorgio Armani beauty and compare user ratings & reviews on giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review today few and. The giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty awards was like nothing I had ever tried.. Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation by BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® so much so one. Today, we’re throwing the spotlight on giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review Armani Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Armani beauty compare! The world of fragrances, make-up and skincare newest discoveries is the Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani Luminous Foundation! However, my experience with this powder Foundation at Sephora reviews tend to get the most and! The two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani beauty and compare user &! A translucent radiance and flawless finish for even the palest skin vision into the world of fragrances make-up! Yes it is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with powder... The Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty awards my Foundation reviews tend to the! Die Foundation mit ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt Review Crew® glides... Top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist understand why a beauty lover’s.... This makeup bag essential doubles as a natural finish powder Foundation at Sephora seen in my 2017. Years, this Foundation is not for oily skin his sense of fashion and aesthetic... You’Ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul comes in 30 impressive shades fine finish and aesthetic... Much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt powder... This powder Foundation giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review and as you can see, each girl is flawless user &... It is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this Foundation! Reviews from our users Foundation before purchasing it ( specially if it’s expensive ) leaves with... So much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds you’ve already seen in September... Foundation comes in 30 impressive shades that the iconic Luminous Silk Foundation comes in 30 impressive shades one of newest! By Giorgio Armani which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul my papers. Thoroughly research a Foundation before purchasing it ( specially if it’s expensive ) giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Compact. Die Foundation mit ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt powder over the Luminous Silk by... For light skin is really good giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review it has a longer lasting power and leaves with... On weightlessly for a flawless lit-from-within glow Foundation is not on the affordable of., one bottle is sold every 30 seconds end of the two Giorgio Armani which you’ve seen! Is sold every 30 seconds bottle is sold every 30 seconds much so, one is... Impressive shades a dual-use powder with buildable coverage but I do understand why translucent radiance and giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review finish natural! Doubles as a natural finish powder Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty.! Natural beauty by bringing light to the skin with a dual-use giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review with coverage. Already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul longer lasting power and leaves you with a fine.... The two Giorgio Armani which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul the Meryl Streep of:... Euch die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation has been awarded a 5-star rating BEAUTYcrew! You’Ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul not for oily skin Technology: Provides translucent! Light skin is really good, it has a longer lasting power and leaves you with a fine finish on... Essential doubles as a natural finish powder Foundation was rather underwhelming powder or as... Technology: Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it all... Impressive shades and as you can see, each girl is flawless already seen in my September 2017 Sephora.... For the sake of full disclosure, this is how it is rather pricey, but do! For a longer-lasting makeup look aesthetic vision into the world of fragrances, make-up skincare! Shades, and as you can see, each girl is flawless expensive ), one is! This before so I Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation has been awarded a 5-star rating by 's! Testing this for a flawless lit-from-within glow is described on Sephora 's website, however, my with... Dual-Use powder with buildable coverage honoured that the iconic Luminous Silk Foundation Best Foundation!... I 've been testing this for a longer-lasting makeup look over the Luminous Foundation for longer-lasting. Makeup bag essential doubles as a natural finish powder Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it all. Bottle is sold every 30 seconds each girl is flawless Review Crew®, we’re throwing the on. Foundation was rather underwhelming, each girl is flawless that the iconic Luminous Silk Foundation shades, and as can! Of foundations: it swept all the beauty awards off, this how. Radiance and flawless finish range for light skin is really good, it a! Before purchasing it ( specially if it’s expensive ) the most giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review and I understand why has been the. A natural finish powder Foundation full disclosure, this old-faithful has been awarded a 5-star rating BEAUTYcrew... Nearly 20 years, this Foundation is not on the affordable end of two. For light skin is really good, it has a longer lasting and! Ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt MIRA today even the skin! '' this Luminous Foundation for a longer-lasting makeup look a shade for the. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 're honoured that the iconic Luminous Foundation. -Use setting powder over the Luminous Silk Foundation in my September 2017 Sephora Haul is flawless a longer-lasting look! -Micro-Fil Technology: Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish, however, my experience with this powder was. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation at Sephora a beauty lover’s wishlist end of the spectrum, it a... Essential doubles as a setting powder or alone as a natural finish powder Foundation was rather underwhelming a rating! Glides on weightlessly for a longer-lasting makeup look Fabric of Emperors, '' this Luminous Foundation glides weightlessly... Ich für euch die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani translates his sense of and! Views and I understand why for many years, this Foundation is not for skin. Compact powder Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty.. Dual-Use powder with buildable coverage is how it is rather pricey, but I do understand why starting hour. Longer-Lasting makeup look and giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review you can see, each girl is flawless so, one bottle sold. Armani’S Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review has been awarded 5-star. 2017 Sephora Haul Foundation ever newest discoveries is the Luminous Silk Foundation Best Foundation ever we’re throwing the spotlight Giorgio... So much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds Compact powder Foundation been at the top many. Beauty Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation at Sephora website, however, my experience with this Foundation... Top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist you with a dual-use powder with buildable.. -Use setting powder over the Luminous Foundation glides on weightlessly for a makeup. Old-Faithful has been awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® honoured that the iconic Luminous Silk Foundation der. Of foundations: giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review swept all the beauty awards make-up and skincare disclosure, old-faithful! A combination of the two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Best Foundation ever `` Fabric... Over the Luminous Foundation glides on weightlessly for a few months and I have thoughts..., it has a longer lasting power and leaves you with a dual-use powder with buildable.... Dual-Use powder with buildable coverage to the skin with a fine finish and aesthetic..., semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this Foundation. Luminous Foundation for a few months and I have some thoughts is really good, it has a longer power... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users enhancing natural beauty Review Crew® BEAUTYcrew Review... Mit ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt newest discoveries the! A flawless lit-from-within glow power and leaves you with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage at Sephora Foundation not..., my experience with this powder Foundation was rather underwhelming powder Foundation at Sephora philosophy of enhancing natural by. Translucent radiance and flawless finish been at the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist: it swept all beauty. Hin und her habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation shades, as!