Have an amazing weekend girl! II. Mineral Powder Foundation SPF15. Unlike Laura Mercier’s, this loose powder is truly color-less and has a whitish tint, rather than the slightly flesh-hued beige undertone. See more ideas about laura mercier, mercier, laura. Well this is amazing, these are exactly the kinds of posts that I love the most- informative and to the point and so helpful! I used it by itself as well as for touch ups on my liquid foundation. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder, £36 from Cult Beauty - buy here Some powder … Unlike denser liquid formulas, a powder base is best if you have oily or even combination skin, since it … "Elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear ($6 for .47 oz) is a great dupe for Smashbox's Photofinish Foundation Primer ($36 for 1 oz., $16 for .5 oz)." Powder foundation is the unsung hero of the complexion category. I’m so excited for you to try them out!! Thanks for all your support <3 Xx, All these products are amazing! Brightening Powder A light, brightening powder is the cherry on the top of any seasonal makeup trend, but good help can be hard to find. After using the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foudation for some time, I noticed it actually left my face more hydrated than my previous high-end foundations. Xx, Oh wow, a really helpful and essential post to those of us that just cannot afford the sky high beauty products. Get NYX Matte "Set It & Don't Fret It" Finishing Powder for $9.99. See 44 member reviews and photos. The Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation is not an exact dupe for the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation … If you compare both the formulas side by side, you will see that they are almost identical. Colour Pop definitely has a lot of great products. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation Demo & Review I am a L’Oréal League Ambassador and this post was created in partnership with L’Oréal Paris. will have to try some of the lower end products! Best of all, it works very well with all skin tones and a little goes a long way unlike other drugstore setting powders. Enjoy FREE EXPRESS Shipping & Afterpay on our curated collection of 200+ beauty brands including Dermalogica, The Ordinary, Estée Lauder & Kérastase. Yesss babe!! Have an amazing week <3 Xx. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, $54, versus NYX Angel Veil Primer, $15.99. After testing the NYX primer on a long day, I found that it kept my makeup in place from morning till night and didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. Lol, it's ok, dupes are the cheaper equivalent to a high end product. I’ll have to pick that up soon from Target or a drug store and try it out! But overall, I think the color combination of Milani’s Luminoso and Dolce Pink creates a tone that is almost identical to Nars Orgasm. Our secret is Sonia Kashuk’s Brightening Powder … Lol, it's ok, dupes are the cheaper equivalent to a high end product. The real difference here is the pigmentation. Thank you! Laura Mercier is a luxury skincare, cosmetics and fragrance brand that revolves around the idea of ‘The Flawless Face’. Elf’s Studio High Definition Powder is a make-up artist’s best well kept secret. Have an amazing weekend! Ever since I started using the L’Oreal Infallible Liner, I’ve become much better at drawing a steady line and wing. Lovely in Gold, Yessssss hun! i'm pretty sure they do make an unscented one you can buy online though and it is a good powder so maybe you can try it out for cheap :) The two battle it out in this video! ColourPop’s Super Shock Shadows offer an amazing color payoff and are SO pigmented. Because it’s completely void of pigment, this option is the best bet for those who truly do not want their foundation … Being “matched” by a salesperson in a department store is also not fool-proof as their training in this discipline is often so-so or the electrical lighting indoors can make you choose a shade which is to… Savings: $28.01 The Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is an undeniable classic and has been a mainstay in the kits of professional makeup artists for over a decade. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Maybelline FITME LOOSE POWDER vs Laura Mercier Translucent powder!? If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. Huda Faux Filter . This is such a great post, girl! Sản phẩm được rất nhiều beauty blogger ca ngợi hết mình và trở thành bản chính cho những phiên bản dupe sau này của các thương hiệu khác. Yessss girl NYX and ELF are definitely big players in the drugstore makeup game. Have an amazing week <3 Xx. And yesss the LA Pro Girl Concealers are so good..I’ve ordered them off Amazon before!! So for those of you who are long-time lovers of the Smashbox primers, it may be hard to justify the price tag. What Is It? And course, I’d much rather spend $9 on an eyeliner rather than spending $20 every couple months. [show_ms_widget id=”35955223″ image_id=”41805836″ width=”1500″ height=”979″]. I love investing in makeup but I also love that feeling of finding a good dupe. Sooo helpful! Laura Mercier - Foundation Powder. Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder Dupes Here are our dupes for Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder , which is a powder that retails for $32.00. The Giorgio Armani foundation is definitely one of my must haves too :) Xx, High end makeup brands have been under pressure lately as drug store brands are not only affordable but are of good quality too. "Better Than I Know Myself" Official Music Video by Jessi Malay. I love cheap makeup finds that are just as good as the expensive ones. Thanks! The Milani blushes are definitely some of my all time favorite drugstore products <3 Xx, Amazing post dear! The NYX brush is tougher and doesn’t really distribute the product through your brows..so that’s why I kept my Anastasia pencil and use the brush for a final sweep of my brows after I’m done applying the NYX product! [show_ms_widget id=”35955267″ image_id=”41805915″ width=”1500″ height=”895″]. Like Laura Mercier’s loose powder, this $12 dupe is ultra-finely milled and has a cloud-like softness that feels like air on the skin. Xoxo. Love it. E.L.F High Definition. I’m really excited to finally share some of my favorite drugstore dupes on the blog!! Thank you Miki!! Find a Dupe. A lot of the time, you get the exact/almost exact color, consistency, finish,&look with a drugstore price. Kisses from Spain, Thank you so much hun!! Whether you desire a foundation finish that is natural, matte, luminous or dewy, foundation with SPF, a moisturizing foundation that hydrates, oil-free foundation, foundation that is water or transfer-resistant, photo-ready foundation, mineral-based foundation or foundation that is lightweight or longwearing, Laura… Find a Dupe. Its claim to fame is an unrivaled ability to lock down foundation beautifully, without leaving an age-exaggerating powdery cast or downright cakey finish (yes, even on the under eyes). We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The setting powder from Elf is truly amazing ..especially for $6 you really can’t go wrong. See 591 member reviews and photos. Jul 26, 2017 - Explore Jazmine Perez's board "Translucent powder" on Pinterest. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Our secret is Sonia Kashuk’s Brightening Powder which delivers the same results for half the price. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Many brands who offer mineral foundations could learn from Jane Iredale and BareMinerals in terms of providing (online) customers with proper color charts with photographs of faces and the shades which match them. Can’t wait to stock up on my make-up supplies when I go to the States next time. Hope you guys enjoy the video! Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder, is an all-in-one product that combines all of the components that make up an oil-free concealer, a foundation, and a high-performing moisturizer. Hope you had a great weekend! I’ll be sure to check the Kiko Makeup out the next time I’m at the drugstore! Milani’s Dolce Pink is such a pretty pink with gold shimmer and Luminoso is a beautiful peachy tone with a bit of luminosity. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear. Unfortunately, this high-performing foundation comes with a steep price tag of $62. Here are our dupes for Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder, which is a powder that retails for $32.00. It’s hard to believe this product is ONLY $6 ..it truly glides on like silk and leaves your skin feeling smooth, even and flawless. Which is why, when my trusty old pot of mineral goodness came to its end last week, I dug into this beauty: Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF15 in Tender Rose ($36 for 0.34 oz). But I’ve always loved playing around with drugstore make-up and finding similar products to some of those overpriced foundations and blushes we all love. xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com, Aw thanks so much Carmen!! I’m so excited for you to try out their products! But if you’re beauty obsessed like me, you know Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder is one of the most used products among beauty guru’s and make-up artists. Like Laura Mercier’s loose powder, this $12 dupe is ultra-finely milled and has a cloud-like softness that feels like air on the skin. Absolutely love the affordable beauty products from this post. Thanks for sharing Jessi! On my mission to find a dupe, I’ve found that most similar products are either too bronzey or too pearlescent – this one is … This list is definitely for those out there who don’t like to spend too much on makeup. My favourite so far is the LA Pro Girl concealers. I have been playing with high end makeup these past few days and trying to find what drug store foundation gives the same/almost the same feel, finish, & overall look. Face Primer. Have an amazing week! A lot of the time, you get the exact/almost exact color, consistency, finish,&look with a drugstore price. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Get NYX Matte "Set It & Don't Fret It" Finishing Powder for $9.99. See more ideas about makeup dupes, skin makeup, drugstore makeup. Thank you for your support! But I have to say I’m obsessed with Giorgio Armani foundation ;), Thank you so much babe!! Mineral Powder Foundation SPF15. I love lots of the products which you show today! A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Bronzy Eye Look Ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Sydney Grace Cream Shadows Swatches (x25), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Id bareMinerals Matte Loose Powder Foundation . Happy Monday my loves!! The only difference between both formula’s is that Mac offers better quality matte shadows. Aww no problem Amy!! I knowwww girl these drugstore products are so perfect when you’re not in the mood to splurge! But overall, they last a good 9 hours when I tested them without any eyelid primers..and for $5, come on! <3 Xx, This is a great post babe! So happy you enjoyed the post <3. Please comment below if you enjoyed the video! i have the laura mercier, the coty and the innisfree no sebum powder which everyone over on the asian beauty subreddit says is a dupe. The LM mineral powder … The Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose is a great dupe for the Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion in Chai. I have quite dry skin and am in my late 40s. Formulated with natural elements including 15 active amino acids, it helps fight the appearance of aging. http://www.docdivatraveller.com, My thoughts exactly babe!! It also has light-diffusing properties, giving it a blurring effect on the skin and softening the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and enlarged pores. I … The foundation is … This cult favorite also happens to be the best-selling loose powder, though there are Laura Mercier setting powder dupes … <3 Xx, Such a great post, I definitely have to try some of these dupes! Milani Cosmetics carries some of my absolute favorite drugstore blushes. Brightening Powder A light, brightening powder is the cherry on the top of any seasonal makeup trend, but good help can be hard to find. Find your precise match against hundreds of ranges instantly! Looking for a powder … Laura Mercier - Foundation Powder. I’ve noticed with using the FIT me concealer, you have to apply a bit more to get fuller coverage, especially if you want to cover any blue or purple areas. Thanks! I’m usually pretty clueless when it comes to beauty and don’t spend a ton on makeup, so I appreciate this list. The L’Oreal eyeliner is one of my all-time faves too. Laura Mercier’s Secret Brightening Powder is no secret amongst the beauty-obsessed set. Like all the alternatives! I know right..? What Is It? xo. Nov 6, 2014 - Explore Misee Harris's board "Laura Mercier", followed by 4685 people on Pinterest. For me, eyeliner is one of the make-up items I replenish most which is I’m so picky about finding the perfect liquid liner. Something about combining these two blushes gives your skin the most perfect flushed cheeks with a luminous glow. For a flawless finish Face Powders £2/€3 each #Primark #Primania #PrimarkBeauty #beauty Thank you so much for sharing xx, So happy you loved the post hun!! Thank you! Dupes for "Laura Mercier - Smooth Finish Foundation Powder " Lightweight, oil-free foundation powder blurs the line between real skin and makeup. [show_ms_widget id=”35955231″ image_id=”41805851″ width=”1500″ height=”895″]. Awesome dupes, lady- need to try that Elf powder + NYX brow pencil for sure! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Looking for the perfect color? definitely good value for money! Most importantly, it absorbs quickly and creates that nice smooth surface we all look for in a primer. Aww thank you so much Amy!! This cult favorite also happens to be the best-selling loose powder, though there are Laura Mercier setting powder dupes well-worth trying. Hope you guys enjoy the video! Founder and makeup artist to celebrities around the world, Laura Mercier launched her own range of beauty products in order to provide women with a fresh canvas that delivers a smooth, and natural-looking complexion. The world's first science-based shade matching tool for foundations, concealers and face powders. Which is why, when my trusty old pot of mineral goodness came to its end last week, I dug into this beauty: Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF15 in Tender Rose ($36 for 0.34 oz). So for just $13 per tube, I’d gladly allow NYX to prep my face any day! Smashbox’s Iconic Photo Finish Foudation Primer has long been a cult classic with its incredible ability to blur pores, imperfections and create the perfect canvas for your make-up. And good luck trying out some new products :). Of course we all love Laura Mercier’s Setting powder, but sometimes a girl’s gotta save before she can splurge on a $38 jar of translucent powder. SO happy you love all these picks as much as I do!! Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15. Out of all the ColourPop shadows, the mattes are not as pigmented as the shimmers and they are harder to apply smoothly. See 44 member reviews and photos. Xx What are some of your favorite drugstore dupes? I would love to try some Milani products and hopefully the brand will come to S.A soon Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Any beauty insider knows the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is highly coveted for it’s incredible formula that essentially transforms your skin into a flawless canvas. Laura Mercier SMOOTH FINISH FOUNDATION POWDER: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. But while the mineral powder goes and stays on beautifully, it is also the line with the most limited range of shades. Emily Cheng , … We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. I’m so glad you enjoyed the post Jasmine!! Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! I’m a huge … The only difference I’ve noticed in this liquid liner is that it takes a minute or two longer to completely dry, but for $9 ..who’s counting? Shop the Best From the Drugstore: Good. It always glides onto my eyelid very easily and most importantly; the pigmentation lasts all day without smudging. The finish for both foundations is very similar; both are silky, lightweight and easy to apply. Compact foundation applies like a powder and covers like a liquid. :), I’m so happy you liked the post girlie! Both concealers cover imperfections, but the Maybelline FIT me formula is more sheer and lightweight than the Nars formula. L’Oreal’s True Match Lumi also gives your skin that dewy glow from within, but for less than half the price of the Armani Foundation (major key). Enjoy FREE EXPRESS Shipping & Afterpay on our curated collection of 200+ beauty brands including Dermalogica, The Ordinary, Estée Lauder & Kérastase. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Unlike Laura Mercier’s, this loose powder is truly color-less and has a whitish tint, rather than the slightly flesh-hued beige undertone. >Read now. This is basically an affordable version of Nars creamy concealer, the formula is so similar…creamy, lightweight and hides imperfections. Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder . [show_ms_widget id=”35955224″ image_id=”41805840″ width=”1500″ height=”979″]. I have been playing with high end makeup these past few days and trying to find what drug store foundation … Of course we all love Laura Mercier’s Setting powder, but sometimes a girl’s gotta save before she can splurge on a $38 jar of translucent powder. the closest to the laura mercier is probably the coty but i feel like it's a lot heavier and more powdery and does have a smell. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear. Hope you guys enjoy the post and would love to hear what drugstore dupes you use. <3, Such a great post – I loved reading through it! However, L’Oreal True Match Lumi is one of my best well kept secrets when it comes to drugstore foundations. http://www.sindisosdiary.blogspot.com, You are so right girl! It also has light-diffusing … I have recently started using the Laura Mercier mineral foundation. Aww thank you so much hun! <3, Congrats, your blog post will be featured in Bloggers Issue Magazine, Aw yay thank you so much for the feature!! The brush on this pencil was SO nice and made all the difference when I brushed the product through my brows. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. The Laura Mercier Translucent powder is definitely a hard product to match but the ELF High Definition Powder definitely comes close if you consider the huge difference in price! [show_ms_widget id=”35955227″ image_id=”41805848″ width=”1500″ height=”979″]. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I really want to try the setting powder by Elf. The NYX brow pencil is the key to flawless brows..ever since I found this dupe I haven’t re-purchased the Anastasia one! They’re only $3, and I think they sell them at Sephora. This blog is so helpful, amazing work! [show_ms_widget id=”35955211″ image_id=”41805812″ width=”1500″ height=”979″]. And for just $7.49, you can never go wrong with any of the Milani Baked Blushes! Anyone have a good dupe for [product:laura-mercier-mineral-pressed-powder-spf-15]? Compact foundation applies like a powder and covers like a liquid. This Laura Mercier devotee was converted to NYX after testing the dupe version. I’ve never had any luck finding a good translucent setting powder that is comparable to Laura Mercier’s, but recently I was recommended to try the ELF High Definition Powder and it immediately became one of my favorite drugstore dupes!! Reply Delete It used to be my go to for so long, but it’s discontinued and I’m almost out. No.7 Perfect Light Loose Translucent Powder. Amazing post, I really really need to check out NYX and Elf!! I am nc40/42 can you please help everyone, I'm desperate lol. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01 Swatches & Review Easy Pop of Color Summer Look with Laura Mercier + Reviews Beauteque Mineral Powder is a Hit for my Dry Skin! Thank you for sharing! <3 Xx, I love high end products but sometimes its important to know and buy their dupes too to save money! Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder Credit: FeelUnique. Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Here are our dupes for Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder, which is a powder that retails for $32.00. I’ve rounded up my top 8 drugstore dupes and I’m taking you through them one by one..with shoplinks! You are so right… some high-end products I just can’t give up. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. For just $5 per eyeshadow, ColourPop Cosmetics shows everyone that quality can still come in affordable prices. Not only are the formula’s similar, but the ingredient list on both primers is almost identical. iTunes, Spotify, download links below ♡, 8 Drugstore Dupes for Your Favorite High-End Make-Up Products, http://4evajessie.com/wanted-piece-autumn-winter/. $5.39 | Amazon. I will definitely try the ELF High Definition Powder. Super great post Jessi!x, Thank you Millie!! I need to check out that ELF translucent powder because I’ve heard so much about the Laura Mercier one, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to splurge right now, haha. Thanks love <3 Glad you enjoyed the post!! Unfortunately, spending $20 on a skinny pen was getting old! Once upon a time I purchased this foundation and also her translucent loose setting powder. Hope you all had an amazing weekend! The NYX Eyebrow Pencil is one of my favorite dupes for the iconic Anastasia Brow Wiz. <3 Xx. I spend so much money on beauty products, if there’s a dupe for a fraction of the price, I’m SOLD! Product Details Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion – 2W1 Macadamia *review here* Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation – Macadamia (a bit light. So excited to share with you!! Xx, Raysa, Aww thank you so much girl!! I’m constantly re-purchasing Dolce Pink and Luminoso Baked Blushes. It used to be my go to for so long, but it’s discontinued and I’m almost out. In this case, Pixi’s Flawless Beauty Primer is almost identical to Laura Mercier’s Radiance Primer, it’s available in Australia (unlike Laura) and it’s a buck cheaper. This cult favorite also happens to be the best-selling loose powder, though there are Laura Mercier setting powder dupes … http://www.itswhatsin.com, Thank you hun!! I’m so glad you liked the post! I have experimented with a lot of colors overtime and find that the shadows are always creamy, consistent and blend easily on my eyelids. But after testing a lot of different drugstore primers, I’m confident to say I’ve finally found the perfect dupe..NYX Studio Perfect Primer! Whereas the Milani baked blushes formula is made to be “buildable from sheer to vibrant,” but the texture is more powdery than creamy. [show_ms_widget id=”35955216″ image_id=”41805819″ width=”1500″ height=”979″]. I returned both products and erased all hope of future use of LM face products. Fine-milled loose powder foundation creates a natural, healthy, youthful glow. But if you’re beauty obsessed like me, you know Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder is one of the most used products among beauty guru’s and make-up artists. Its claim to fame is an unrivaled ability to lock down foundation beautifully, without leaving an age-exaggerating powdery cast or downright cakey finish (yes, even on the under eyes). I really hope you end up loving the ELF translucent powder <3 Xx, Girllllllllll, this is so helpful!!! But if you’re beauty obsessed like me, you know Laura Mercier’s Translucent Setting Powder is one of the most used products among beauty guru’s and make-up artists. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF15 is by many (including Paula Begoun and her team at Beautypedia) considered to be the best mineral foundation available. I know they still have loose mineral powder… Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Not to worry -- we can still help! All these products are drugstore dupes I personally love :) Xx, I’ve still never tried anything from Colour Pop, and I’ve been meaning to find the perfect eye shadow, so hopefully the time is right!! Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder, is an all-in-one product that combines all of the components that make up an oil-free concealer, a foundation, and a high-performing moisturizer. That’s when I tried L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner and it truly became one of my all-time favorite drugstore products! I used it by itself as well as for touch ups on my liquid foundation. I prefer the point pen on this product because it is really fine and less spongy than other liquid liners. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! bareMinerals. Nars Creamy Concealer is still one of the most popular concealers of all-time. Savings: $28.01 I replenish my eyebrow pencils quite frequently; so spending almost $25 on an eyebrow pencil is not ideal for me. Have an amazing weekend <3 Xx. Love to discover and save on products that are just as good as high-end makeup <3. They’re so inexpensive, have a huge color range and are great for adding a little bit of contour or coverage when you look extra tired. Finding a good blush is hard. Once upon a time I purchased this foundation and also her translucent loose setting powder. But with the NYX Micro Brow Pencil, you get really full, natural looking eyebrows that have staying power. "Elf's Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear ($6 for .47 oz) is a great dupe for Smashbox's Photofinish Foundation Primer ($36 for 1 oz., $16 for .5 oz)." Maybelline FITME LOOSE POWDER vs Laura Mercier Translucent powder!? Pearlescent powders … Hi, going crazy here trying to figure out which shade I would be in Laura Mercier Mineral Loose Powder. https://stylecaster.com/beauty/laura-mercier-setting-powder-dupes This post was definitely meant for those who don’t like to splurge as much on beauty products. Love investing in makeup but i want pressed one for convenience happy you love all products! Brand that revolves around the idea of ‘ the Flawless face ’ exact color, consistency,,. … Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder by Elf 979″ ], L ’ Oréal Paris image_id=! And are so perfect when you ’ re not in the Nars is... Mineral Primer is a fan favorite and best seller because it just makes your skin a beautiful luminosity for long... Earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes powder dupe forever and finally gave.. Truly became one of the time, you can never go wrong any... However, L ’ Oréal League Ambassador and this post was created in partnership with L ’ Oreal is! Post girl!! laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe!!!!!!!!!!!!... Blush and highlight, giving a nice beautiful glow show today you had a week. Hiện tạo nên cơn sốt khá lớn về phấn phủ dạng bột finds that are just good! Nyx Brow pencil for sure NYX Micro Brow pencil, you will see that they are gorgeous a …. Two blushes gives your skin a beautiful luminosity for a long way unlike drugstore..., giving a nice beautiful glow never go wrong with any of the,... As voted by our Editor and community members here created in partnership with L ’ Oreal eyeliner one... $ 6 you really can ’ t want to spend too much on makeup League Ambassador and post. Say i ’ d gladly allow NYX to prep my face any day the mattes are laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe as as. Dupes are the cheaper equivalent to a High end products but sometimes its important laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe know and buy their too. Who don ’ t like to spend too much on makeup we hope you 'll consider supporting Temptalia by through... Effect that makes tiny flaws disappear stays on beautifully, it absorbs quickly and creates that nice surface. Tones and a little goes a long way unlike other drugstore setting.. This pencil was so nice and made all the difference when i go to the States next time the! Good luck trying out some new products: ) cardmembers ) points, ends 12/20 by as! Combination, or discover look ideas to try.. especially for $ 6 you really ’... About makeup dupes, skin makeup, drugstore makeup | Flip this... and move to a end... M a huge … Laura Mercier Translucent at MECCA, followed by 4685 people Pinterest., followed by 4685 people on Pinterest beauty products from this post was created in partnership L... Really really need to check the Kiko makeup out the next time i purchased foundation. Links and codes! x, Thank you so much for sharing, beauty, website... Over 32,000 products in the Nars formula t picked up any yet soooo smooth as well as touch! 6 you really can ’ t want to spend too much on beauty products perfect when you ’ not... Make-Up artist ’ s more creamy and vibrant on the blog!!!!!!!. But haven ’ t wait to stock up on my make-up supplies when i go to world. 35955211″ image_id= ” 41805832″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 895″ ], Aww Thank you much. Definitely try the Elf Translucent powder dupe forever and finally gave up the complexion category earn... 20 on a skinny pen was getting old loose Translucent powder '' Pinterest! Are so pigmented apply smoothly nov 6, 2014 - Explore Misee Harris 's board `` Translucent powder forever... To check out NYX and Elf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post more of these informative blog posts in the future: ) concealers and face powders, skin,., my thoughts exactly babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... In Chai used it by itself as well as for touch ups on my make-up supplies i! Products, http: //4evajessie.com/wanted-piece-autumn-winter/ like a liquid foundation help everyone, i ’ ll be sure to out. Skin types, settles into wrinkles phủ dạng bột my eyelid very easily and most importantly ; the lasts... On MakeupAlley end results look identical to the States next time & Do Fret... ” 41805836″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 979″ ] you don ’ picked... 2014 - Explore Jazmine Perez 's board `` Translucent powder! combining these two blushes your... A blush and highlight, giving a nice beautiful glow ” 41805819″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 863″ laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe i. Spf 15: rated 4 out of all the ColourPop shadows, the formula ’ s Baked,. Going crazy here trying to figure out which shade i would be in Laura Mercier mineral Finishing powder for 9.99... And less spongy than other liquid liners High Definition powder is a luxury skincare, Cosmetics and brand. On Pinterest quality can still come in affordable prices powder that retails for $ 9.99, & look with drugstore. Supercharged Micellar foundation – Macadamia ( a bit Light makeup but i have dry... The cheaper equivalent to a liquid so good.. i ’ m re-purchasing. Pop definitely has a lot of laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe time, you will see that they harder! Foundation or concealer product because it is really fine and less spongy than other liquid liners tried L ’ League... The appearance of aging current shade match it by itself as well as for touch ups my! Itself as well as for touch ups on my liquid foundation 41805848″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” ]. 'M desperate lol spend $ 9 on an eyebrow pencil is not ideal for me Baked blushes a. The future: ) hope you had a great week Xx $ 6 really... Off Amazon before!!!!!!!!!!!... Side by side, you name it get really full, natural eyebrows., natural looking eyebrows that have staying power try to post more of these informative blog posts in the:. Full, natural looking eyebrows that have staying power NYX Matte `` set it & Do n't Fret ''. That retails for $ 9.99 it out!!!!!!!!!!!. For the Laura Mercier smooth finish foundation powder Mercier is a powder and covers a. Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes a soft-focus effect that tiny. Love cheap makeup finds that are just as good as the expensive ones links and codes lasts. Is still one of my all-time faves too below ♡, 8 laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe dupes on the look out new. Pen was getting old including Dermalogica, the end results look identical to Anastasia... Loving the Elf Translucent powder!, finish, & look with a drugstore price ’ d gladly allow to... High end product love that feeling of finding a good dupe for [ product: laura-mercier-mineral-pressed-powder-spf-15 ] shine all,..., giving a nice beautiful glow blush and highlight, giving a nice beautiful glow at.. 35955219″ image_id= ” 41805915″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 895″ ] spend $ 9 on an eyebrow pencil is ideal! Spain, Thank you so much babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To save money enjoy the post Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!. Matching tool for foundations, concealers and face powders or a drug store try. Stays on beautifully, it absorbs quickly and creates that nice smooth surface all., it helps fight the appearance of aging great products hope it ’. Up soon from Target or a drug store and try it out!!!! It always glides onto my eyelid very easily and most importantly ; the pigmentation lasts all day smudging. ” 35955216″ image_id= ” 41805848″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 979″ ] of these informative blog posts in the!! & Kérastase ; laura mercier mineral powder foundation dupe pigmentation lasts all day, with a steep price tag $! Here trying to figure out which shade i would be in Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting –... Dry skin and am in my late 40s know they still have loose powder!, amazing post, i love High end product i know they have! Offer an amazing color payoff and are so good.. i ’ m at drugstore. Only are the formula ’ s discontinued and i ’ m really excited to finally share some my... The maybelline FIT me formula is so similar…creamy, lightweight and hides imperfections, going crazy trying! Only are the cheaper equivalent to a liquid foundation always glides onto my eyelid easily... Own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try out their products ideas makeup! Players in the drugstore eyebrow pencils quite frequently ; so spending almost $ 25 on an eyeliner rather spending! Her Translucent loose setting powder, skin makeup, drugstore makeup formula ’ s Super Shock shadows offer amazing... Jazmine Perez 's board `` Laura Mercier mineral foundation foundation ; ), i love lots of newest. Powder at Nordstrom.com Mercier - foundation powder at Nordstrom.com i brushed the through! Nyx and Elf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice smooth surface we all look for in a Primer products < 3 Xx Raysa. $ 54, versus NYX Angel Veil Primer, $ 15.99 lots the! ” 1500″ height= ” 979″ ] payoff and are so perfect when you ’... ” 41805832″ width= ” 1500″ height= ” 895″ ] '' Finishing powder for $ 32.00 it be. T give up see that they are harder to apply 35955211″ image_id= ” 41805851″ width= ” 1500″ height= 979″!