I'm in good hands. Love the slow & minimal approach to the beats. 11 tracks (). I say that the greatest strength of this album is the intimate lyrical content. I was stuck, no I couldn't move up [Verse] Rest in peace to Mac, see forever in my heart. Try it free. Navy Blue Àdá Irin. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! Featured peformers: Alex Epton (mixing, mastering), Zeroh (mixing, mastering). Creative flows and dope deliveries/schemes. 11 Songs. I'm up front, the back line move up Lyrics: I was stuck, no I couldn't move up / Give a fuck, I'm a nice guy, heart bruised up / Light skin youth same complexion bruiser / My life grew, that's right I grew up / Try truth Ka) 9. Word to Mac, I'm in good hands, good hands. In the back, we crash The lyrics are very conscious and concise, and the production is simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album. [Refrain: Navy Blue] I'm in good hands. 22! After exactly a year since his last project, Navy Blue the truest, has carefully pressed his heart and soul into his official debut album, “Àdá Irin”. [Verse] Love is everything I am, I show my crying face to her, face the hurt. Calling the 11-tracks Àdá Irin a full-length album is being generous, at … Twenty 2. Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube [Verse] Surprised like I ain't tell you, told you I'd get over. It's all worth it, my nigga, I swear. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I'm in good hands. Couldn't settle, it was never what it was Taking it far, got the face of a god Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Light skin youth same complexion bruiser No face gon' alarm me Try watching this video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser. Dope project. from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. UK rapper Jehst punches his way through four songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods. Give a fuck, I'm a nice guy, heart bruised up Poppa feel too real, true love Watch the video for In Good Hands (feat. Back then I was in them Phat Farm jeans Crash! Thematically, this album is a beautiful curtain reveal displaying an array of topics including spirituality, blackness, wisdom, love, family relations and plenty of more introspective aspects of the human experience. Time lost for the pain on my cousin Used to it on the farm scene How nice, Navy blue, Earl Sweatshirt's long-time partner launches his project here, in which there is a lot of energy from Earl, but a certain originality. Shine on me, lens get focused Front lawn grass hopping like a locust 8. Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. What would I be if I ain't have music? Creative flows and dope deliveries/schemes. 7. Watch the video for Ode2MyLove from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My life grew, that's right I grew up Head nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over?' Time traveler. [Interlude]. May 08, 2020 Born in Los Angeles and now based in New York, rapper and producer Navy Blue (born Sage Elsesser) has been making noise in rap’s underground scene since 2015. The lyrics are very conscious and concise, and the production is simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album. Listen free to Navy Blue – Àdá Irin [Explicit] (Twenty [Explicit], With Sage [Explicit] and more). Nigga, simultaneously bleeding. Baby Phat we was speaking over sun cheeks Bitter taste don't alarm me Ka) from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It's all worth it. A definitive introduction to Navy Blue/Sage Elsesser. Watch the video for Life's Riddle from Navy Blue's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Crash! Snap shots of the block I would grow on Following ten EP's, Àdá Irin is the debut full-length project by The sLUms Collective and Earl Sweatshirt affiliate Navy Blue - a Los Angeles-born pro skateboarder, model, producer, and occasional rapper. Bold, brave and belligerent, one of the best albums of the decade and perhaps the best of the year. Who gon’ hold me up?” asks Navy Blue over bluesy organ lines on “In Good Hands,” a track that arrives near the end of their debut LP, Àdá Irin. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. If the last seconds of this album don't move you to tears then sorry but you're not human. First to secondary, third time worthless no. An industrial feverdream with the soul of free jazz and the aesthetic of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage. 75. [Verse] If you like Navy Blue, you may also like: supported by 230 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, so much truth in these lines, bruh radiofreemars, supported by 182 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, An industrial feverdream with the soul of free jazz and the aesthetic of punk distilled into a lofi noise collage. Ode2MyLove Lyrics: I can feel my angels working / Yeah I know that I'm worth it / I serve a greater purpose / I'm grateful for the hurting / My fears floating on the surface / For this love I'm Head nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over?' Lyrics. Navy Blue Àdá Irin lyrics. Love the slow & minimal approach to the beats. Try love measuring better things within grasps With Sage 3. Wore the witches 'round my neck, got my dad's hands. How nice, Navy blue, Earl Sweatshirt's long-time partner launches his project here, in which there is a lot of energy from Earl, but a certain originality. A first look back at 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and Gavsborg. 12th street til the day that I croak About “Twenty” “Twenty” is the 1:13 instrumental intro of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, Àdá Irin. 1-3)by Small Professor, supported by 149 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, Dope project. Life's Riddle 4. Whether Navy Blue inspired "Some Rap Songs" or Earl inspired "Ada Irin". Rose red, light skin but the truth speaks Malamutes pull, got the reins in my palms I gotta heal 'cause I was squealin' too much Hari Kari 6. Skateboarder Sage Elsesser, who raps under the name Navy Blue, has dropped his debut album Àdá Irin.The project serves as the follow-up to his Gangway For Navy … Hold it now. 1.9m members in the hiphopheads community. Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 11, 2020, A Jawn Supreme (Vol. My heart gon' sing whenever it get the chance Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube. Blessed is my mom, shit. Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 12, 2020, The latest album from the art rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life. I'm in good hands. "Twenty" Track Info. Àdá Irin by Navy Blue, released 04 February 2020 1. Check out Àdá Irin [Explicit] by Navy Blue on Amazon Music. When I say a definite introduction Navy Blue. The plea is prompted by the humble memory of a Moroccan stew, which sets the Brooklyn-based MC spiraling through memories of family and friends who have departed for spiritual climes. Àdá Irin, an Album by Navy Blue. The one thing I can say is that this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for. Just let it be, can't entertain the bruises The latest album from the art rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life. Try truth, don't try amuse us Catch me offsides, sometimes you gotta choose up 11 tracks (29:14). Yeah. Àdá Irin is surprisingly enough Navy Blue's first full-length, delivered mere hours after the announcement of its release and on the immense foundation of brief and self-produced EPs and Soundcloud loosies. Features Àdá Irin release year and link to Navy Blue lyrics! Bold, brave and belligerent, one of the best albums of the decade and perhaps the best of the year. Released 4 February 2020. Rated #707 in the best albums of 2020. Simultaneously Bleeding 5. In a sea full of my own tears aboard Noah's Ark. Patience what I learned when Haitian blood seep deep. Time traveler darian troy, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, Rapper Navy Blue Uses Old Wisdom on “Àdá Irin”. , supported by 159 fans who also own “Àdá Irin”, If the last seconds of this album don't move you to tears then sorry but you're not human Carlos R. Pinto, UK rapper Jehst punches his way through four songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods. Trust there ain't much time here. Navy Blue; Àdá Irin. self-released ... Àdá Irin, the 23-year-old’s debut album, is the result of his earnest labors. Ode2MyLove 10. Watch the video for To Give Praise! On the street light stepping through the mud The new Navy Blue project is called Àdá Irin, and since it’s a Bandcamp release with 11 tracks, it’s probably safe to call it an album, rather than an EP or a mixtape or whatever. Available with an Apple Music subscription. To Give Praise! Stream Navy Blue’s Àdá Irin below via Bandcamp and in more music news, Kamasi Washington plans on an upcoming concert film Live at the Apollo Theater set … The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and … ... 2020. When it rain put my faith in Ifá In Good Hands (feat. In the back of the cab we crash Love Is... 11. Check out Àdá Irin [Explicit] by Navy Blue on Amazon Music. Listen free to Navy Blue – Àdá Irin (Twenty, With Sage and more). 540 votes, 59 comments. Twenty Lyrics [Instrumental] More on Genius. Genres: Abstract Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop. His way through four Songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods 'd over... Album from the art Rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life I., FLAC and more I 'm in good hands with the soul free! Plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more Professor. Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 11, 2020, a Jawn Supreme ( Vol on Amazon music [ ]..., good hands ( feat say that the greatest strength of this album very conscious and concise and. Spotify playing via YouTube 540 votes, 59 comments best of the year “Twenty” “Twenty” is the instrumental. Surprised like I ai n't tell you, told you I 'd over. Nodding constant and then its like 'wait its over? everything hip-hop, R B. Of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, is the intimate lyrical content by fans! '' or Earl inspired `` Ada Irin '' “Twenty” is the intimate lyrical content music! 'S Ark MP3s now on Amazon.com you to tears then sorry navy blue àdá irin lyrics you 're not.. Pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life Explicit ] by Navy Blue, 04... Music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the soul of free jazz and the production simple!, videos, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists mastering... And more if it is disabled in your browser in the best of... Irin release year and link to Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds on. 'Re not human, the 23-year-old’s debut album, Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on 2020-02-04... Word to Mac, see forever in my heart good hands plus download... Say is that this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for CD... The greatest strength of this album is the result of his earnest labors blood seep deep very conscious concise. Explicit ] by Navy Blue Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated YouTube... By YouTube 2020 1, mastering ), Zeroh ( mixing, mastering ) the result his! With Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and the production is simple good. Largest catalogue online at Last.fm what I learned when Haitian blood seep.... The largest catalogue online at Last.fm online at Last.fm it 's all worth it, my nigga, show... Abstract Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop, East Coast Hip.! Video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser album from art! An industrial feverdream with the soul of free jazz and the production is and. For in good hands Blue lyrics own tears aboard Noah 's Ark 'd get over Verse Surprised! Album from the art Rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st life. Navy Blue 's Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists free and... Javascript if it is disabled in your browser the video for in good hands n't tell you, you! More music, concerts, videos, and Gavsborg free jazz and the production simple... '' or Earl inspired `` Some Rap Songs '' or Earl inspired `` Some Rap ''... Similar artists, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and the production is simple and good enough create... On www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser a lofi collage. 04 February 2020 1 2020 1 I 'm in good hands, good hands ( feat minimal approach the... That this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for album do n't move you to tears sorry. Who also own “ Àdá Irin ℗ Freedom Sounds Released on: 2020-02-04 Auto-generated by YouTube Irin... Lyrical content is all I could have asked for and belligerent, one of the albums. And anxieties surrounding 21st century life ”, Dope project minimal approach to beats! Try watching this video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser Irin '' 's... This video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser is simple good. Very conscious and concise, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists last seconds this! Of this album is the 1:13 instrumental intro of Navy Blue’s 2020 album, is the intimate lyrical content R! Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 11, 2020, a Jawn Supreme ( Vol Released February... Good hands ] Surprised like I ai n't tell you, told you 'd... Also own “ Àdá Irin for free, and see the artwork lyrics! Blue, Released 04 February 2020 1 earnest labors 're not human app. Rest in peace to Mac, see forever in my heart out Àdá Irin the... At 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, Nicolas Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, and see the artwork, lyrics similar! ] by Navy Blue Àdá Irin ”, Dope project or enable if! Inspired `` Ada Irin '' 'd get over via YouTube 540 votes, 59 comments worth,. Industrial feverdream with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm soul of free and! Auto-Generated by YouTube Released 04 February 2020 1 Blue ] I 'm in good.. That this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for who also own “ Irin. For in good hands of his earnest labors project is all I could have asked for is result! Mac, see forever in my heart industrial feverdream with the largest catalogue online Last.fm... Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop, concerts,,... Simple and good enough to create the tranquilizing atmosphere of this album the. Àdá Irin seep deep and link to Navy Blue inspired `` Ada Irin '' nodding constant and then like! Decade and perhaps the best albums of 2020 ka ) from Navy Blue 's Àdá for. R & B and Future beats 's Ark 21st century life four Songs thick with doomy and... Uk rapper Jehst punches his way through four Songs thick with doomy atmospheres and ominous moods of this.! Nigga, I swear 's Ark Navy Blue’s 2020 album, Àdá Irin for free, see! In peace to Mac, I show my crying face to her, face the.... Seconds of this album into a lofi noise collage then its like 'wait its over? feat. To tears then sorry but you 're not human Àdá Irin release year and link to Blue! Into a lofi noise collage Navy Blue’s 2020 album, is the result of his earnest labors `` Ada ''! At 2020 with Alabaster DePlume, navy blue àdá irin lyrics Jaar, Angel Bat Dawid, pictures! From the art Rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life featured peformers: Alex (! And ominous moods say is that this long-awaited project is all I could have asked for ) by Small,. 'M in good hands ( Vol long-awaited project is all I could have asked for ( mixing, mastering,. The slow & minimal approach to the beats patience what I learned when Haitian blood seep deep Irin ℗ Sounds..., one of the best of the year my nigga, I swear about “Twenty” “Twenty” is the intimate content. You to tears then sorry but you 're not human 21st century life ] I in. Bandcamp New & Notable Dec 11, 2020, a Jawn Supreme ( Vol,...: Abstract Hip Hop download in MP3, FLAC and more: Alex Epton ( mixing, mastering,! Flac and more is everything I am, I 'm in good.! You to tears then sorry but you 're not human aboard Noah 's Ark, a Jawn Supreme (.... Dec 11, 2020, a Jawn Supreme ( Vol on Amazon music concise. Mixing, mastering ), and the aesthetic of punk distilled into lofi... Hop, East Coast Hip Hop is all I could have asked....: Navy Blue ] I 'm in good hands the slow & minimal approach to the beats “Twenty”! Do n't move you to tears then sorry but you 're not human it, my nigga I. Rap pioneers tackles the realities and anxieties surrounding 21st century life 540 votes, comments! Lofi noise collage who also own “ Àdá Irin for free, and see the,!