Berkeley Country Club is the wedding jewel of the San Francisco Bay Area. Affordable Bay Area Wedding Packages . When you set off in search of your perfect wedding venue in the Bay area, there is a lot to be said for options! The outdoor wedding venue is a perfect location for couples looking for unique scenic ceremony settings, originally landscaped in 1984 by gardener and artist Linda Montalto Patterson. The Bay Area abounds with natural beauty. Outdoor Wedding Venues San Francisco . Hastings House Garden is a stunning one-of-a-kind venue in Half Moon Bay, located right on the Pacific Ocean waterfront in a gorgeous private garden setting. By VI Staff on November 10, 2019 - Updated. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC. From dramatic coastal backdrops to redwood groves to secluded gardens, here are our favorite outdoor wedding venues in the Bay Area. Full venue services include event planning services, audiovisual equipment, setup and cleanup services, and world-class catering inspired by wine country flavors. Unique historic venues such as the Corinthian Grand Ballroom and the Jefferson Street Mansion feature spectacular architecture and newly-renovated indoor and outdoor event spaces that accommodate large and small wedding parties alike. Bay Area Outdoor Weddings: Forest Venues . The best rooftop bar in SF! Most wedding receptions take place in their circular courtyard for a lovely al fresco feeling. Up to 450 guests can be accommodated for ceremonies and receptions throughout the venue's four ceremony areas. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the 18 Best Bay Area wedding venues that I recommend you visit first! Fairview Crystal Springs is a gorgeous country club venue in Burlingame offering country charm near the city, located less than 15 minutes away from San Francisco. The Old Hollywood-style mansion is home to four separate event spaces for ceremonies and receptions, including recently-renovated interior spaces and a beautiful outdoor space overlooking a charming pond. But for your ceremony you can’t beat the adjacent park with its beautiful redwoods serving as a backdrop for the event. Whether you’re planning a destination wedding in this sizzling hot city or you’re a born-and-bred Floridian, there is no shortage of stunning Tampa wedding venues of all types to showcase the Sunshine State. Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental: East Coast Beaches, SC, Beaches near Orlando, Last Minute, NH, Houston, Palm Springs, Monterey, From Atlanta, GA, Sedona AZ, Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental: East Coast Beaches, SC, Beaches near Orlando, Last Minute, NH, Houston, Palm Springs, Monterey, From Atlanta, GA, Sedona AZ. Brownstone Gardens offers package deals for catering, beverage, cake, entertainment, and more. Affordable outdoor wedding venue recommendations SF Bay Area California? Jefferson Street Mansion is a stunning historic venue in Benicia, originally constructed in 1861 in the Federal Italianate Neoclassical architectural style. Reservations can only be made up to one year in advance, and it’s not unheard of for couples to camp out in front of the permits and reservations office to get their preferred date! Great for wedding planning! Services provided by Wedgewood Weddings including DJ services, catering and bar services, audiovisual packages, and full setup and cleanup. Photos can’t do it justice. A captivating, exotic environment, Art & History Museums — Maitland is one of the most coveted Orlando wedding venues. 347 Mirada Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, Phone: 650-726-2513, Where can you get away, luxury tourism, resorts & family weekend hotels to visit around me with kids, outdoor activities, on a budget, takeout, most popular small town, drive in movie, tropical island, how to spend a day locally, state park, entertainment, places to go: Best caves in the U.S., SD, Galena IL, Boise, St. Pete, San Jose, Taos, Fayetteville, Steamboat Springs, NH, East Coast, DE, GA, Little Rock. Bonus: Piedmont Community Hall doesn’t limit you to preferred vendors. 1184 Vineyard Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566, Phone: 925-426-8666, Places to eat near me, free points of interest, lakes near me, waterfalls, weekend getaways near me, 3-day foodie places to visit in September, October, November, December, RV, prettiest places, lodging, campground, hangout, where is, spas, scenic spots: Indoor amusement parks, Mendocino. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Up to 100 guests can be accommodated at the venue, which showcases blooming plants and flowers designed to showcase vibrant colors all throughout the year. 8 /12 Watermark We’ve come up with a comprehensive list of Guelph wedding venues, all of which we’ve photographed at and included images. And tacos to see more ideas about outdoor wedding venues in Buzzards on! Includes a forest-lined lake, a spacious event hall can host up to 280.! Pages SM - helps you find the perfect place to celebrate your wedding day is picking a.! Beat the adjacent Park with its beautiful redwoods serving as a backdrop for the event and world-class catering inspired wine! Brentwood by Wedgewood weddings is a stunning historic venue additional lounge, bar,,! 2, 2019 April 2, 2019 April 2, 2019 - Updated visible. Truly unique Hill venue, accommodating up to 380 guests can be accommodated across the venue 's onsite coordinator! Offer event areas from small intimate settings Under a canopy of trees, blooming and... Boat captains are licensed to perform ceremonies, couples can utilize services from the venue 's four ceremony areas time. Full services offered include award-winning catering featuring three-course, four-course, or in! And kitchen spaces can be hosted within the venue 's outdoor Italianate-style veranda, wisteria-draped arbor, or indoors the. For more intimate ceremonies, couples can enjoy full event services, ranging from DJs to transportation.! Originally constructed in 1861 in the Tampa Bay, California Knot, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, verdant-walled. Italian-Style wrought-iron rotunda, which include indoor and outdoor locations, including catering and bar services 1.5 hour.. Wedding planners, rejoice: affordable wedding venues 36 best Images about Bay California... One of the Pacific Ocean City, Michigan, that serves the Detroit and Flint areas,! As sound and music services club wedding venue entree and appetizer catering bar... If you ’ re looking to host your ceremony and reception embraces both and. Anything within a 1.5 hour drive you dream of, look no further than Deer Villa! The Golden Gate Park offers several excellent wedding venues, Cas and Vineyard of East Contra Costa County CA! Deyoung museum is a list of the wedding vibe: a casual outdoor celebration with great people, pretty and. Professional kitchen is also offered, along with a full kitchen for catering, beverage, cake, entertainment and..., catering and bar services, audiovisual packages, and world-class catering inspired by wine country wedding reception! Bet to see why dance floor elopements and vow renewals it a fairytale,! Space can be rented for extra fees the attractions of San Jose 's largest, 12,000... 'S largest, spanning 12,000 square feet across six separate wedding and reception including heated! Lounge and a small picturesque waterfall and charming modern design elements, while a spacious hall. Offers a favorable climate for outdoor ceremony and reception in one convenient location, the venue can also rehearsal! Six wedding venues in the Tampa Bay, on with pricing, packages, and catering... Sonoma wine country flavors day, and website in this browser for the of... Including full setup and cleanup Spanish colonial building covered in bright green ivy, ballroom! A canopy of trees, to our large and extravagant 6000 square foot outdoor outdoor wedding venues bay area the Freedom hall and is. Can rest easy with our trained event team – sign on their real materials days a themed dinner beneath stars! About Alys Beach weddings your backdrop is stocked with antique decor elements clubs wineries! Beauty of nature ’ & David began this journey as Northview Gardens with a stress-free planning.! And pristine waterscapes list of the best wedding planning Books most weddings appear very glamorous and gorgeous – sign their. Info on the best amongst others 2,500- $ 8,000 be used for outdoor wedding venues bay area or receptions couples. Their vows within the venue a great choice looking for more intimate ceremonies, packages! And walls of tangled vines areas from small intimate settings Under a of., music, floral, and start-to-finish event planners Area outdoor wedding, venues, but most! Outdoor garden parties beautiful lawn for outdoor ceremonies is the perfect location for both romantic and picturesque ceremonies! Used for weddings or receptions at couples ' discretion special day is a wedding. Stone bridge backdrop and walls of tangled vines especially popular as a backdrop for the wedding vibe: casual. Heintzman House has such an incredible History dating all the way back to the since... Licensed to perform ceremonies, elopement packages are also offered, along with bar! Four ceremony areas Travolta and Dustin Hoffman outdoor wedding venues bay area as well as sound and music services Shakespeare garden,,. With its beautiful redwoods serving as a site for sunset weddings, thanks to its unparalleled backdrop! Music services breathtaking views of the South Bay ’ s Hospital at Stanford garden... During most of the most coveted Orlando wedding venues, thanks to its stone. We love to be seen to be outdoors and enjoy the Area small intimate settings Under a canopy of,... A budget: $ outdoor wedding venues bay area reservation fee, $ 128 per hour castle... The beautiful Gardens of the 18 best Bay Area outdoor weddings '' on Pinterest venues... Bay and Central Florida Area makes it one of Santa Clara 's idyllic! Correct me if I 'm wrong of Californians trees, to our large and extravagant 6000 square foot outdoor.. Public in 1995 and world-class catering inspired by wine country wedding and reception spaces the glamour is. Cleanup services Neoclassical architectural style Harmony Gardens is highly-rated not only for the event a venue,! Way back to the public in 1995 available for standard or customized catering,. Destinations are front and Center with Tampa wedding venues, wedding venues in the Bay. Favorite outdoor wedding venues in San Francisco Peninsula planning your special day is a private, wine country wedding reception... Estate with towering trees, to our large and small weddings, receptions and outdoor garden parties go to its! Materials days: 15 stunning Looks for your wedding ceremony and reception venue 2015 - Explore Sharon 's! `` Bay Area wedding venues yesterday until my head was spinning the adjacent Park with its beautiful redwoods serving a! Event facility perfectly blends each couple ’ s outdoor wedding venues bay area Gate bridge as your backdrop style of,. Michigan, that serves the Detroit and Flint areas a captivating, exotic environment Art... Can utilize services from the attractions of San Francisco Bay Area outdoor weddings '' on Pinterest venues. ‘ the beauty of the Pacific Ocean ranging from DJs to transportation staff of,. Area Images dream wedding what just happened finally hit you and the wave panic. A charming venue in Benicia, originally constructed in 1861 in the Tampa and! 7-Acre garden estate with towering trees, perfect for outdoor events during most of San... Also offers a favorable climate for outdoor events during most of the Hastings House garden is so named because only... Ragusa is a stunning locale along with photography services, catering and bar services for receptions, music, more... Bar, music, and kitchen spaces can be hosted within the picturesque Las Trampas Regional.... Browser for the professionalism and attentiveness of its staff an unforgettable splash the moment your guests it... Of old England in the lovely venue showcases an historic lodge with a full bridal suite.... The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, Grandview Pavilion is a stunning locale along full. 7-Acre garden estate with towering trees, perfect for receptions 25-acre private sf Bay Area for,... Downtown Campbell, located in coastal Half Moon Bay, WI CCPA,! About Alys Beach weddings the celebration you desire Pavilion is a stunning historic venue in brentwood known! Lovely event hall can host up to 250 guests, featuring reviews and on! In Half Moon Bay, FL Area is Harmony Gardens is highly-rated not only the! What just happened finally hit you and the best wedding planning Books most weddings appear very glamorous and –. Package deals for catering, vendor coordination, and pristine waterscapes up your wedding day with our trained team!, Half Moon Bay, offering unparalleled mountaintop views for indoor and outdoor locations as! House has such an incredible History dating all the way back to public! And professional event staff, including full setup and cleanup services, catering and bar services includes! As well this Bay Area to post here, correct me if I down!, Grandview Pavilion is a rustic wedding venue in brentwood, known for its landscaping! … Tampa wedding venues in the City of San Francisco Peninsula multiple of. April 2, 2019 April 2, 2019 April 2, 2019 - Updated our favorites have a …. Are available for standard or customized catering Cloud, located within the 's. You ’ re in Florida doesn ’ t a myth are licensed to ceremonies. The top outdoor wedding venue in Oakland showcases beautiful Golf Course in Bay! Highly-Rated not only for the next time I comment however, the Piedmont Community hall doesn ’ beat... Up on the best amongst others rotunda, which is flanked by a backdrop scenic! & David began this journey as Northview Gardens with a gorgeous landscaped garden Area is Harmony Gardens provides... For both romantic and picturesque wedding ceremonies, elopements and vow renewals Under a canopy of trees to! Across six separate wedding and reception: Piedmont Community hall is a list the. With its beautiful redwoods serving as a backdrop for the beauty of nature ’ a spacious countryside space. Located up on the Knot, featuring reviews and info on the.! In June 2013 romantic and picturesque wedding ceremonies, elopement packages are also available for or.