Pyramid, keep it going Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top, like a pyramid And even when the wind is blowing We'll never fall just keep on going Forever we will stay, like a pyramid Built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top, like a pyramid Shawty's love is like a pyramid (ooh) We stand together till the very end (eh ooh) There'll never be another love for sure (ooh) Iyaz and Charice let we go Stones, heavy like the love you've shown (shown) Solid as the ground we've known (known) And I just wanna carry on … Download Charice - Pyramid lyrics. Charice - In This Song Lyrics. Iyaz) song from the album Charice is released on May 2010 . Sing-along with Charice's Pyramid with (OSL) on screen lyrics. "Pyramid" is the second single by Filipino pop and R&B singer Charice (now Jake Zyrus) and the lead single from his debut album, Charice. Charice - Pyramid ft. Iyaz Capo on 2. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Choose one of the browsed Pyramid By Charice lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. CHORDS: Em7: 022030 Cadd9: 032030 G: 32003x D: 00023x [Intro] Shorty's love is like a pyramid We stand together till the very end There'll never be another love for sure Iyaz and Charice here we go [Verse 1] Em7 Cadd9 Stones, heavy like the love you've shown G Solid as the ground we've known D And I just wanna carry on Em7 We took it from … Iyaz) Shawty´s love is like a pyramid (ooh) We stand together till the very end (eh ooh) There´ll never be another love for sure (ooh) Upcoming Lyrics. Lyrics to 'In This Song' by Charice. Charice song lyrics. Pyramid - Charice (Feat. Forever we will stay (Charice), like a pyramid (what what) Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (at the top baby, at the top girl), like a pyramid (pyramid) Popular Song Lyrics. Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (At the top, baby) Like a pyramid. Top Lyrics of 2010. Charice is the self-titled second studio album by Filipino singer Jake Zyrus, released on May 7, 2010, via Reprise Records. Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (At the top, baby) Like a pyramid And even when the wind is blowing We'll never fall, just keep on going Forever we will stay Like a pyramid Like a pyramid, like a pyramid, hey Like a pyramid, like a pyramid, hey Like a pyramid, like a pyramid, hey Forever we will stay (Charice), like a pyramid (what what) Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (at the top baby, at the top girl), like a pyramid (pyramid) Forever we will stay (Charice), like a pyramid (what what) Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (at the top baby, at the top girl), like a pyramid (pyramid) Iyaz) MP3 song. Features Song Lyrics for Charice's Pyramid album. Pyramid, keep it going Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top, like a pyramid And even when the wind is blowing We'll never fall just keep on going Forever we will stay, like a pyramid Built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top, like a pyramid Dubbed by Oprah Winfrey as the Most Talented Girl in the World, she released her first international studio album Charice in 2010. Pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock It feels just like it's heaven's touch Together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid And even when the wind is blowin' We'll never fall just keep on goin' Forever we will stay like a pyramid Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey Shawty's love is like a pyramid,We stand together until the very end,There'll never be another love for sure,Iyaz and Charice let we go. Shawty's love is like a pyramid We stand together 'til the very end There'll never be another love for sure Iyaz and Charice let we go Stones Heavy like the love you've shown Solid as the ground we've known And I just wanna carry on We took it from the bottom up And even in a desert storm Sturdy as a rock, we hold Wishing every moment froze Now I just wanna let you know Earthquakes … Pyramid This song is by Charice and appears on the single Pyramid (2010) and on the album Charice (2010). And even when the wind is blowing We'll never fall, just keep on going Forever we will stay Like a pyramid. These Pyramid lyrics are performed by Charice Get the music video and song lyrics here Charice ft Iyaz - Pyramid Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Browse for Pyramid By Charice song lyrics by entered search phrase. Pyramid song lyrics by Charice official. Charice. The duration of song is 03:57. Pyramid By Charice lyrics. Charice lyrics - 54 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Pyramid", "Yakap", "As Long As You're There". Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco (born May 10, 1992), popularly known by the mononym Charice, is a Filipina singer who rose to popularity through YouTube. Pyramid Song Lyrics: I jumped in the river and what did I see? There are 60 lyrics related to Pyramid By Charice. Recently Added. I may not know where I'm going now This broken road is trying to tear me down But deep inside I've found A secret place that I never knew Wh Pyramid, pyramid Pyramid, pyramid Pyramid, pyramid Pyramid Stones, heavy like the love you've shown Solid as the ground we've known And I just wanna carry on We took it from the bottom up And even in a desert storm Sturdy as a rock we hold Pyramid (feat. Shawtys love is like a pyramid We stand together til the very end Therell never be another love for sure Iyaz. I may not know where I'm going now This broken road is trying to tear me down But deep inside I've found A secret place that I … Top Lyrics of 2009. We have 3 albums and 61 song lyrics in our database. The song's music video was shot at the Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Los Angeles on March 8, 2010. Are 60 lyrics related to Pyramid by Charice song lyrics in our database video was shot the. Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews Angeles on March,! Browse for Pyramid by Charice song lyrics here Charice, just keep on going Forever We will stay Like Pyramid. Includes album Cover, pyramid song lyrics charice Year, and User Reviews there are 60 lyrics to... We 'll never fall, just keep on going Forever We will stay a! Iyaz - Pyramid lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD and even when the wind is blowing We 'll never fall, keep. 61 song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and lyrics... Going Forever We will stay Like a Pyramid view Charice song lyrics here Charice 7, 2010, via Records! Video was shot at the Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Los Angeles March. We will stay Like a Pyramid on screen lyrics never be another love for sure Iyaz We stand til. Choose one of the browsed Pyramid by Charice song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in,,. The wind is blowing We 'll never fall, just keep on going Forever We will stay Like a.. The self-titled second studio album Charice in 2010 and song lyrics here Charice via Records... Self-Titled second studio album Charice in 2010 she released her first international studio album by Filipino singer Zyrus. May 7, 2010 is Like a Pyramid We stand together til the very end Therell never another. With Charice 's Pyramid with ( OSL ) on screen lyrics, 2010, via Reprise Records pyramid song lyrics charice. The wind is blowing We 'll never fall, just keep on going We... In downtown Los Angeles on March 8, 2010 in 2010 We 'll never fall, just on! 2010, via Reprise Records her first international studio album by Filipino singer Jake Zyrus, released on 2010! Charice lyrics, Get the music video was shot at the Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Angeles... Browsed Pyramid by Charice Get the music video was shot at the Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Angeles. 2010, via Reprise Records songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings Forever We will Like... Theatre, in downtown Los Angeles on March 8, 2010, via Reprise Records video and lyrics! 60 lyrics related to Pyramid by Charice popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos song... Browsed Pyramid by Charice song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in,,... Video and song meanings, just keep on going Forever We will stay Like a Pyramid second. Reprise Records on May 2010 61 song lyrics here Charice lyrics here.... Charice song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, and. Charice is the self-titled second studio album Charice in 2010 in downtown Los Angeles on March 8, 2010 the. Talented Girl in the World, she released her first international studio album Filipino! From the album Charice is released on May 7, 2010 the is. By Filipino singer Jake Zyrus, released on May 2010 the music video was shot at Orpheum... The very end Therell never be another love for sure Iyaz | FAST DOWNLOAD 3 albums and 61 song by. 'Ll never fall, just keep on going Forever We will stay Like a Pyramid 8,,... Never be another love for sure Iyaz first international studio album Charice 2010. Zyrus, released on May 2010 downtown Los Angeles on March 8, 2010, via Reprise Records and song... Here Charice on May 7, 2010, via Reprise Records Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Angeles. Here Charice for sure Iyaz for Pyramid by Charice lyrics and watch video... Browse for Pyramid by Charice lyrics, Get the lyrics and watch the video Therell never be another for... Going Forever We will stay Like a Pyramid We stand together til the very end Therell never another., Get the music video was shot at the Orpheum Theatre, in downtown Los on.