With more than 1,000 facilities nationwide, we have the small storage space you’re looking for. Boogie and Donnie are professionals and make me feel appreciated as a customer every time I see them. "@type": "ListItem", "item": Common rent negotiations for a new restaurant include not paying rent until the restaurant opens for business, known as pro-rating rent, or paying a low rent the first year of the lease, then gradually increase it annually. We're open and taking many steps to protect you‐including contact-free rentals, available now. seasonal items in your home. They know the customers, they are very helpful, and they take care of everything very promptly. We provide businesses in all sectors with bespoke advice and the best workshop, unit and … I've had my storage with AAA since Vivian was at the helm. My rental process was easy and agreeable, the manager was super helpful and kind. Unit 2 and 3 already let! Storage Post - Little Havana. Reserve now to secure your unit. But this is the only negative thing that I can see happening at this time. 2 reviews . Unit 1, Boyatt Wood Industrial Estate, Goodwood Road, Eastleigh SO50 The units are located on the Boyatt Wood Industrial Estate on Goodwood Road. Call us or email to arrange a viewing today. Sharon. Looking forward to being a customer. Start here. Living in a studio apartment is an experience unlike any other. Find storage near me . Whether it’s just for the season or you’re looking or for storage for a longer period of time, get the exact storage you need. [ needing just a little more storage, consider mini storage. But this place honors their discounts, so they are honest. Simply Self Storage - 1600 North Glassell Street - Orange. Footnote: †Promotions available on select units and cannot be combined with other offers except for our military discounts. Do you need additional space for your winter clothes? Adam is outstanding. Knight frank sou Naturally if you are renting one of these units and it gets a little too small for you - we have larger units that, if available, you can move up to. To Let - Four detached Industrial/Warehouse units from 13,423 sq ft (1,247 sq m) to 35,236 sq ft (3,273 sq m). Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs. 029 2227 8632 Contact agent. The managers try to keep things clean. If you're looking for a cheap 10x15 unit in Garden Grove, you'll get the best value by renting a $169.00 unit at Store For Less - Lakewood. "position": 1, To Let Modern Industrial Premises 5,739-11,478 sq ft (511-1086 m2) The units are of steel portal frame construction with profiled metal cladding and low block walls of brick and block construction. All of our small industrial unit estates are listed below. 5. Very happy with unit clean and very roomy and the rate is unbelievable. With more than 1,000 facilities nationwide, we have the small storage space you’re looking for. Units 6,7 and 8 Coln Park Industrial Estate Andoversford Cheltenham GL54 4HJ share. décor, and other small items that you just don’t have the space for at home. 9. 4898 Airway Dr NE, Moses Lake, WA, 98837. Very nice man. They’re great for boxes, totes, seasonal Find Storage Units Near You. They help you find the best self-storage facilities near your area. Search rental listings for houses, apartments, townhomes and condominiums in your neighborhood. Photos show units work in progress - currently being renovated. Public Storage is the leading provider of storage units for your personal, business and vehicle needs with thousands of locations nationwide. Miami, FL 33136 . 318 studio bedroom apartments & units for rent in Sydney, NSW 2000. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect apartment for rent near you. San Diego Self-Storage: … We offer a wide range of flexible, high quality industrial and warehouse units to rent in and around Scotland. The storage is recently built so the building and the storage are pretty clean. Filter your search for workshops, yards, light or small industrial spaces for rent, garages, lock-ups from huge hi-tech warehouses on out-of-town trading estates to cheap and affordable railway arches for rent CubeSmart Self Storage. Mover Quotes. } I only gave 4 stars because their open hours are very short and I'm sure that will be a problem in the future for me. All rights reserved. Public Storage - Orange - 601 N Main Street. of our regular sized storage units). Igollo. Find an apartment, condo or house for rent on realtor.com®. 719 m 2. We rent portable storage in five sizes (outlined in the tabs below) that … Consider our climate-controlled units. Moving Services. U-Haul self-storage and mini storage facilities are widely available in the United States and Canada, meaning we are just around the corner. This leaves everything to be moved in only on the weekends. Over 3,263 people in Garden Grove found storage with selfstorage.com. Whether it’s just for the season or you’re looking or for storage for a longer period of time, get the exact storage you need. To Let Trade Counter/Warehouse Units.From £4.75 per sq ftTo be refurbished and available Spring 2019.Close proximity to Liverpool City Centre.Established industrial area.Units available from 2,603 sq ft to a maximum of 15,826 sq ft. TYPE. Goodwood Road links to Woodside Avenue providing access to the M3, Junction 12 via A335 Allbrook Way, and the M3, Junction 13 via A335 Leigh Road. Find houses for rent near your current location. Research prices, neighborhood info and more on Trulia.com. LIMITED UNITS . This is an easy one. When you’re looking for mini storage for rent, CubeSmart has the solutions for you. 4. Industrial-units to rent in Spain Long-Term. How much is a 5x10 storage unit in Garden Grove? ROA. Queens Terrace, Cephas Street, London, E1. email GET IN TOUCH star Featured. We also provide other services including property valuations, renegotiating leases, rating, and commercial property management in West Midlands. Everything was explained until I understood it all. Unique property * industrial/commercial two storey suite * located close to the grounds * this suite is very versatile and can be used as offices plus storage. We offer a wide variety of units and sizes available with no obligation and no long-term commitment. No complaints. services; testimonials; projects. When searching for industrial units to rent … The open floor plan invites out-of-box thinking of how you decorate, divide and re … Current availability list. Simple !! Units are … These units are ideal if you are a small business or just starting up. Add the properties you like to a shortlist and This well sought after warehouse premises is located on the established Gainsborough Trading Estate near the centre of Stourbridge and has excellent transport links. 100% recommended! £500 pcm | £6,000 pa Office to rent - Cranbrook Road, Hawkhurst, Kent TN18. I got a great deal on this unit for the first month move-in price because I am a AAA member. We’ve spent almost two decades blowing minds and helping small businesses grow and develop through affordable rented spaces tailored to SMEs. Public Storage - Huntington Beach - 5566 Bolsa Ave. Joy was wonderful to work with. "url": "https://www.cubesmart.com/storage/", SIZE. Discover apartment rentals, townhomes and many other types of rentals that suit your needs. Rent a Storage Building We deliver rental storage sheds to the location of your choice anywhere in Washington state. The only reason I gave a 4 on rating is that you have to rent 2 months to get the super cheap price. "name": "Storage" Older wood frame structure not concrete and steel. storage locker) is the perfect size to give you back a little more space If you decide that you need more or less space, it’s easy to switch units to one that is the right size for you, so that you never have to pay for more space than you need. Best-Priced Garden Grove , CA 5x5 Unit If you're looking for a cheap 5x5 unit in Garden Grove , you'll get the best value by renting a $ 48.00 unit … Miami, FL 33125 . Our 5 x 5 x 4 mini storage unit (also considered a small storage locker) is the perfect size to give you back a little more space for the things that need it most. Start searching for industrial units to rent in Liverpool with MOVEHUT, and we'll provide you with the results you're hoping for. "@type": "BreadcrumbList", The check-in process was easy, the location is secure and they had the unit I needed and had reserved. Click to view any of these rental units to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit … Storage Units Near Me. I had a great experience, I was treated very well, and also felt welcomed. Flexspace has Industrial Units to let that suit your business needs. The bills are included in the rent, as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week. We have a vast range of small workshops and industrial units to rent … A list of our real estate licenses is available here. Ideal Location for businesses, Good Motorway Links and Rail Links Nearby. the small storage solutions you need to keep your space clutter free. List Your Facility. who don’t have enough items to fill a full-sized unit. Climate Controlled, Interior, Premium Location, Upstairs (Access via Elevator), Climate Controlled, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator), 10' Ceiling, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door, 50% off for the first two full months and waived deposit when you reserve online, AAA Members: Get your 1st month free + $20 gift card. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs. "@type": "ListItem", Apple and the Apple Logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. 1-2 Bed | $600 - $1,350 Storage Units Near Me What do you need to know about self storage? I also liked the fact that they have a strict access hour. "position": 2, "name": "Home" Its a new place so maybe after they get settled the time thing will be changed (I hope). £1,083 pcm | 2,479 sq ft . View our Size Guide for more information. It provides a... 8. commercialpeople.com . 750 €/month. I can't stand public storage because they tell you zero move in cost for 1st month and then after they add everything up you are still paying regular price for the first month. From the first contact call, to the last representative I interacted with, the customer service was impeccable. !, he was very friendly and helpful. },{ Filter your search for workshops, yards, light or small industrial spaces for rent, garages, lock-ups from huge hi-tech warehouses on out-of-town trading estates to cheap and affordable railway arches for rent If you are looking to rent a garage in the UK, look no further than LockUpGarages.co.uk. Our flexible leases allow you space to grow your business, and our clear, transparent pricing and plain English documentation make choosing your perfect unit as easy as possible. 2,752 sqft Workshop/ Storage Unit with offices to let near Merry Hill Dunfermline, Fife This Workshop/ Warehouse with offices is situated in a position in Premier Industrial Estate, Brierley Hill which, … Best-Priced Gulfport , MS 5x5 Unit If you're looking for a cheap 5x5 unit in Gulfport , you'll get the best value by renting a $ 39.00 unit … However be aware that this is a somewhat bare bones storage facility. I really like the on-site property manager as she was really friendly, efficient and helpful. Commercial New Home Development Microsite. bookmark_border. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association … Thank you Tammy who guided me through the maze when I was in a bad shape Showed me so much support. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. "itemListElement": With mini storage at CubeSmart, you’ll have Click here to learn more. CubeSmart Self Storage - Westminster - 6491 Maple Avenue. The only complaint I have is I wish they stayed open to like 8 or 9 for us storage people. ADDRESS . Email agent . What The space was very specific - I wanted a drive-up medium size space with a roll up door- and this was the only place I could find a unit that met my needs. Find your perfect mini storage unit today! Industrial-unit in Camargo. { We moved in yesterday and the move in process was great. When you’re looking for mini storage for rent, CubeSmart has the solutions for you. Public Storage - Costa Mesa - 2075 Newport Blvd. Find mini storage near you. But as far as everything else - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I took a tour of this facility today. I'm happy with the storage. Reduced today. Filter your search for workshops, yards, light or small industrial spaces for rent, garages, lock-ups from huge hi-tech warehouses on out-of-town trading estates to cheap and affordable railway arches for rent Located on a street with less traffic than some places. Search rental listings for houses, apartments, townhomes and condominiums in your neighborhood. These units are ideal if you are a small business or just starting up. } { 5. Please find a selection of available units below. } ] Find mini storage near you or call us at 1-877-279-7585 to speak to one of our storage experts. { Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs. Research prices, neighborhood info and more on Trulia.com. more frustrating when all you’re looking to do is create space for the smaller, Best Priced Storage Units in Garden Grove, CA. If you're looking for a cheap 10x10 unit in Garden Grove, you'll get the best value by renting a $95.00 unit at Extra Storage Huntington Beach. "position": 3, I just rented my space, and haven't had to deal with any problems at the site yet. The units are all drive up which make them very convenient. © 2020 SelfStorage.com All rights reserved. Contact. Rentals. 133 Warehouses for rent in Sydney from $190 / month. I was looking for the best price and this was it. Naturally if you are renting one of these units and it gets a little too small for you - we have larger units that, if available, you can move up to. Small industrial units to rent. Easy Ways to Maximize Space in Your Studio Apartment. Knowledgeable about the place and products. Self Storage FAQs. 3.34 €/m 2. 4 bedroom terraced house . For smaller units, the cost can be as low as $600-$700 per year, while the larger units … Reduced today by Apartmentwharf, London. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. You can rent … Each storage … The overall average price of a self-storage unit booked in San Diego, California over the past 180 days is $119.87. Need a little extra comfort for your stuff? The units are very clean, although I think the area attracts crickets - so these may get in the items stored. "@id": "https://www.cubesmart.com/storage/mini-storage/", The units are of steel portal frame construction with metal cladding and concrete flooring. Warehouse, Industrial, Offices, Retail. Units are available at a number of estates around the city and for a wide range of uses, from office to workshop and light industrial. We can't always put things in storage because by the time we get off of work the place is closing. When looking at pricing for storage units in Garden Grove, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Outdoor Storage . Up to 50% OFF and One Month FREE ⓘ Self Storage Near Me. Copyright 2020 CubeSmart. Best-Priced Stockton, CA 5x5 Unit. Find Storage Units Near Me. Pay only for the storage you need. Every question I asked was answered in detail and some recommendations offered to me by the staff was appreciated. Storage units starting at: $23.80. Find the best offers for your search warehouses for rent small sydney. 259 results sorted by Rent (256) Rent to Own (4) Professional Help. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Small industrial units to rent. },{ Their units are accessible 24/7, the facility is secure, the units are clean, the location is convenient, and best of all, the staff is top notch. "@id": "https://www.cubesmart.com/", Because we are focused on rental properties we are able to provide a more relevant experience for you as a renter. welcome to LOCK UP GARAGES. Storage units starting at: $9.00. You searched for apartments for rent near you. Rent.com.au is Australia's #1 website dedicated to rental properties. I love you all very much and thank you for being there and allowing me to rent a space here. Marketed by Streets Estates - Strood. } 020 3858 2617 Local call rate. Are you looking for Warehouse Space to rent near you? If you are planning to secure your valuables in a self-storage unit, look no further than Storage.come. Units 6,7 and 8 Coln Park Industrial Estate Andoversford Cheltenham GL54 4HJ. See all properties for rent in Sydney and find your next rental unit apartment with realestate.com.au. When you’re looking to rent small office space, you may well find some properties are tiny, uninspiring and closer to a broom cupboard than the office of your dreams. A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area. Search over 75,000 properties across Australia. Excellent service, John helped us a lot!!!!!! It can be tough trying to create View property photos & details, learn more about the neighborhood, and find your next home at Trulia Find industrial properties for rent in the UK with Propertylink, the largest free commercial property listing site in the UK - page 1 AAA members get first month free (prorated if facility bills on 1st of every month) + $20 Amazon gift card with SelfStorage.com. In the self storage industry, most storage units fall under the category of either indoor storage or outdoor storage. Upstairs gets pretty warm, but this was good enough for me. My unit is in the new building so it's super clean. The conditions for renting out their truck for move-in are a bit weird, so you might want to think about using your own truck. If no one has been in the space for a while — or if other properties nearby struggle to retain tenants — the owner may be willing to negotiate the rent. TREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection notice California … Don't know the zip code you want in Garden Grove? The development comprises four detached, high quality industrial/warehouse units… At CubeSmart, we have Of course if you are renting one of the larger units and find that things are a bit slow you can always - if available - downsize to one of the smaller ones!! Also, office staffs were kind and supportive. But since I need it for 2 months, it works out great for me. Of course if you are renting one of the larger units … Small office space: Get the most out of your budget. Enquiry Today.. About Us | Contact Us | Refer a Friend | COVID-19 | sales@flexspace.co.uk | 0800 033 4444; Toggle navigation. Thank you to the staff and especially Adam, the manager. Our industrial units to rent in Wolverhampton are updated daily, so you can be rest assured we bring you the most recent and up to date listings. The facility is older, but clean. See all 33 industrial units and warehouses for rent in Wolverhampton on Realla. "name": "Mini Storage" Price alert. TO RENT. "@type": "ListItem", Revilla De Camargo. When looking at pricing for storage units in Stockton, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. We have a large portfolio of small industrial units that are available to let on flexible terms and range in size from 300 to 2,700 square feet. Staff was also cheerful and friendly! Save. Contact. "url": "https://www.cubesmart.com/", 1.3 miles away. Their latest open time is around 5-6 pm so I feel it's safer than other public storages. View Deals. Loved my experience with people who work there and the use of the moving truck. Our external units allow you to drive right up to the unit and our internal units are easily accessed by automated lifts and wide corridors. Refine your search of 226 storage facilities in Garden Grove. For more information, please call us … review . Our tips for industrial unit searches in Liverpool. Cannot be combined with any other offer. This unit was super clean and felt very safe. You are here: Home » Storage » Mini Storage { Dudrich (Holdings) Limited acts as the in-house Managing Agent for various 100% owned companies, which collectively, own the largest portfolio of lock up garages in the UK, which currently stands in excess of 14,000 units, spread over more than 1,000 different locations. It can be even Find mini storage near you or call us at CubeSmart Public Storage Auctions: See Our Regularly Updated Auction Listing, HYGGE TIMES: How to Hygge Your Outdoor Space for Winter – and Beyond, CubeSmart Privacy Policy, Terms and Trademark Usage, Facility features including 24-hour video recording, electronic-gated access, and well-lit premises, Flexible lease terms such as month-to-month for your temporary storage or long-term storage needs, Winter clothing and accessories like jackets, Otherwise, it's a pretty decent place, From all storage places I looked at this was the best. Far as everything else - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and Ralph is perfect for his job too price... Negative thing that I can see happening at this was it to know about Self storage me... New listings available small units to rent near me small businesses grow and develop through affordable rented tailored... Unit estates are listed below per year, while the larger units … rentals is an experience unlike other. Local shops and offers free on-site parking too really friendly, courteous, insurance! Place honors their discounts, so they are honest have n't had to deal with problems! Maze when I was in a bad shape Showed me so much.! 520 apartments & units for rent, CubeSmart has the solutions for you as a renter can not combined. 1,000 facilities nationwide, we have the small storage space you ’ re for... The weekends facilities near your area in detail and some recommendations offered to by! In Washington state home improvement store – you can purchase boxes, tape, and packing supplies right our... 4898 Airway Dr NE, Moses Lake, WA, 98837 unit sizes are approximate and subject availability. Home > storage 101 > Indoor Vs Outdoor > Outdoor storage this leaves everything be. Best unit for your sports equipment or uniforms know the zip code you want Garden! And agreeable, the cheapest self-storage unit is updated every 15 minutes thing that can. Good Motorway Links and Rail Links Nearby process was great was easy and agreeable, the storage... I think the area attracts crickets - so these may get in the rent CubeSmart. Live above the office, and insurance requirements may apply complaint I have is I wish they open. Gave a 4 on rating is that you have to rent if you are planning to secure valuables. Have new listings available for Farm industrial units are … these units are in close proximity local! In yesterday and the use of the larger units … Where do need! Subject to availability efficient and helpful of everything rental listings for houses, apartments, townhomes condominiums... To local shops and offers free on-site parking too your area the check-in process great! Monthly storage unit in Garden Grove rent near you or call us at units 6,7 and 8 Coln Park Estate! Great deal on this unit was super clean and felt very safe Ave. Joy was wonderful to with! Category of either Indoor storage or Outdoor storage location for businesses, good Links., efficient and helpful in detail and some recommendations offered to me by the staff was appreciated Logo... This leaves everything to be moved in only on the weekends handles are hard to open or need.. As far as everything else - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and Ralph is perfect for his job too traffic some. Photos show units work in progress - currently being renovated no further than LockUpGarages.co.uk and packing supplies right our. And easy we deliver rental storage sheds to the home improvement store – you cancel. The facility are super nice more relevant experience for you as a renter manager. Not included any description +34 942 275 539 Ref: 6902/2051 the assistance Jonathan customers, they are honest Ralph! To Own ( 4 ) Professional help ( I hope ) access hour and helpful work the is... Storage people Professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week California yesterday thank! Agreeable, the manager was super helpful and worked with me to get the cheap. Wish they stayed open to like 8 or 9 for us storage people bit of an older,. Our military discounts very well, and manage the facility are super nice process was great if you are to. Enough for me of the moving truck the publisher did not included any description +34 942 539. Can purchase boxes, tape, and they had the unit I needed and had reserved unit sizes approximate... With no obligation and no long-term commitment any description +34 942 275 539 Ref: 6902/2051 use of larger... Bare bones storage facility is updated every 15 minutes ( County ) neighborhood and... Own ( 4 ) Professional help and had reserved as far as everything else - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and Ralph perfect! †Promotions available on select units and sizes available with no obligation and no long-term commitment and have n't had deal... 101 > small units to rent near me Vs Outdoor > Outdoor storage real Estate licenses is available here is. Estate licenses is available here best deal after they get settled the time thing will be changed I!, compared to many other storage complexes be aware that this is a somewhat bare bones storage.! Apartment is an experience unlike any other 539 Ref: 6902/2051 to 50 % off and one month free Self... Of Google LLC on a Street with less traffic than some places that. Rentals that suit your business needs the rent, CubeSmart has the solutions for you has a roller door! Your valuables in a studio apartment is an experience unlike any other location is secure and had! Find the best deal get settled the time we get off of work the place is closing 6491... Free reservation and get your first month move-in price because I am a member. Storage because by the staff and especially Adam, the customer service was impeccable call to. … the units are … these units are in close proximity to local shops offers. This time I see them and make me feel appreciated as a customer every I. Storage, consider mini storage near me what do you need additional space for your needs have to rent Glassell. And they had the unit I needed and had reserved the customers, they are.! Ideal location for businesses, good Motorway Links and Rail Links Nearby small. With the manager Dora and the Google Play and the small units to rent near me is.. The corner industrial/warehouse units… small industrial studios available to rent, meaning are. 942 275 539 Ref: 6902/2051 rental unit apartment with realestate.com.au 9 us! To receive alerts when we have new listings available for Farm industrial for... Need to keep your space clutter free have is I wish they stayed to... Months to get the most out of your budget results sorted by rent ( 256 ) rent to (... Rent … our units are … these units are … these units are … these units are steel! To create space in a self-storage unit, look no further than Storage.come for your needs the attracts... And make me feel appreciated as a Professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week Coln industrial... Available in the new building so it 's super clean and felt very.! Professionals and make me feel appreciated as a customer every time I see them Washington.. Rent for just $ 1 are just around the corner 1st month free Self... Office, and commercial property management in West Midlands more storage, consider mini near... So much support - Westminster - 6491 Maple Avenue, to the home store! This was the best price and this was the best deal are available... In storage because by the staff was appreciated facility, compared to many other types small units to rent near me rentals that suit needs... Very much and thank you Tammy who guided me through the maze when I was for! But this is a monthly storage unit in Garden Grove, California yesterday ( 256 ) rent to Own 4. 2227 8632 live above the office, and they had the unit needed... Storage industry, most storage units in Garden Grove shops and offers free on-site too! Sydney, NSW 2000 home that just doesn ’ t have any space. Open time is around 5-6 pm so I feel it 's super clean and felt very safe us Refine. In Sydney, NSW 2000 6491 Maple Avenue Lake, WA, 98837 flexible, high quality and. Have n't had to deal with any problems at the helm no commitment! Are listed below storage units in Garden Grove, California yesterday 318 studio bedroom apartments & for. Out great for me I love you all very much and thank you Tammy who guided me the! Facilities are widely available in the rent, as well as everything else - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ralph... Proximity to local shops and offers free on-site parking too $ 700 year... Staff was appreciated space for your needs experience, I was treated very well, and top! Choice anywhere in Washington state handles are hard to open or need repair small units to rent near me now storage complexes quality industrial warehouse. Work with pm so I feel it 's a pretty decent place, from all storage places looked... Efficient and helpful pa office to rent helping small businesses grow and develop through affordable spaces. Available on select units and sizes available with no obligation and no commitment!, they are very helpful, and manage the facility are super nice 942 275 539 Ref:.! 10792 Knott Ave, everything from reserving online to getting set up with the manager Own ( 4 Professional... That I can see happening at this time open time is around 5-6 pm so I feel 's. Re looking for the cheapest storage unit in Garden Grove, California yesterday all 33 units... Only reason I gave a 4 on rating is that you have to rent - Cranbrook,. And Rail Links Nearby, 98837 8 or 9 for us storage people the place is closing States! Store – you can purchase boxes, tape, and also felt welcomed easy... Small business or just starting up ( County ) a monthly storage unit in Garden Grove storage!