Add garlic cloves and cook for another 30 seconds until fragrant. And, yes, I actually prefer this to traditional friend rice. Mashed cauliflower is a big favorite of mine, but it can be a lot work. I ended up cracking them all in that spot anyways, cooked them a fair bit, but since the rest of the "rice" was already hot, I just went ahead and mixed it all up and stirred it around to make sure it was all cooked. This is delicious! I am also the blogger, real food cook, & bonafide hustler behind the scenes. ADD the ground pork. Eczema. Choose a large skillet or wok for this recipe. or 3 bags of Trader Joe's Riced Cauliflower. This recipe is paleo and gluten free and Whole30 program compliant. Thanks for sharing . This cauliflower fried rice uses hemp hearts, extra sesame seeds, coconut aminos and loads of flavor for a super satisfying, nutrient-packed, comfort food side dish that comes together in less than 30 minutes. It’s a super filling, one-pan meal. Use about two cups for the recipe. I will need to add protein like shrimp to this fried rice the next time I make it for a more complete meal. Gently scramble the eggs with your spatula or a fork as they begin to cook. It uses a few of my favorite Chinese cooking essentials including ginger, garlic, green … This … Cook on medium-high heat until the cauliflower rice reaches your desired doneness (this took me another 7-10 minutes!). Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces, removing any outer leaves and the … The recipe calls for both The fish sauce gives it an extra dose of umami but if you don't have any on hand, you can skip it. You can make this fried cauliflower rice with bags of frozen riced cauliflower from Trader Joe's or by using fresh heads of cauliflower. I say go for it and let me know the result! Can I make this with cauliflower rice with a whole head of cauliflower? Recipe and photos by Laura Miner. Cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces, removing any outer leaves and the large core. Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice. Ready in 20 minutes. Promise.). As it turns out, one can only live on so many slices of sweet potato toast during Whole30. bag riced cauliflower, Chipotle-Lime Shrimp from The Whole Smith’s Good Food Cookbook, Quick Home Workouts: Here’s How the Whole30 HQ Team is Staying Strong And Sweaty At Home, Whole30 Pork Chili Verde From The Whole30 Friends & Family, Click here to read more about this new Whole30 rule. Cauliflower fried rice for breakfast! When savory charred sausage meets sweet butternut squash and blueberries, it's a match made in heaven. Can you do me a favor and rate the recipe (using the 1-5 star rating system towards the bottom of the recipe post)? A versatile dish that can be made on a daily basis and perfect meal prep. Go easy on the coconut aminos though. Stir for about 1 minute until everything has been well combined. (Your email This Whole30 breakfast option is a fun way to eat eggs and bacon in a familiar way! The opinions and/or information presented on this website is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment, and should only be used in conjunction with the guidance, care, and approval of your physician. Cauliflower Rice (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb) Save Print I tried making the TJ's cauliflower rice but didn't know how (just went off the instructions on the bag and guessed as I went along). I can't wait to try this recipe; however, I am one person and was going to use 1 bag of cauliflower rice and not sure if I should reduce all ingredients by a third and round up. Does this travel well?? Click here to read more about this new Whole30 rule. Going full batch tomorrow though to take for tailgating. Carefully break down the cauliflower with a wooden spoon or spatula. We made another recipe earlier this week that didn't call for cooking it as long and it was awful. Do you want to learn how to make this delicious and easy paleo Whole30 cauliflower fried rice… at home? In batches, use a food processor or blender to pulse the pieces until broken down into grain sized pieces. With only two of us, I usually make a roughly half batch. A veggie-packed take on a popular takeout dish, this Whole30 Fried Cauliflower Rice is an excellent side dish, or top it with an egg and serve it for brunch. Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Promise. Cook the rice until it looks soft and tender. Cook until onion looks translucent. They had no idea it was cauliflower and were completely surprised when I told them what the "rice" really was (after dinner was over of course)! Wahoo! Cauliflower Fried Rice – Whole30. A paleo Whole30 cauliflower fried rice recipe that’ll change the way you feel about meal prep. Add the cauliflower rice, ginger, white onions, and carrots. Oh, it definitely would!!! PREP the Vegetables. We made this all the time, like once or twice a week last fall… only then it wasn’t this … Not really though, most of the time I end up cussing under my breath while trying to catch the flying bits of cauliflower in the air. I love how you can adjust the servings! A simple Whole30 … ©2020 Thirty & Co, LLC Whole30® and the Whole30 logo are Penzey's is so dangerous for me. It became a staple in my Whole30 meal plan, and three years later I still make it all the time. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Where do you find dried shallots? Next … Or do you mix the raw eggs up and add the raw eggs to the "rice" mixture and cook until scrambled consistency? Whole30 Cauliflower Fried Rice has become a family favorite in this house because it tastes so good and it is quick and easy to prepare. Thank you! Also, can I use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos or would that mess with the texture/taste? Hi Susan, it is the greatest thing in the world for me to hear that you prefer this to traditional fried rice. You can thank me later… okie? Finely chopped cauliflower stands in for rice, with eggs mixed in at the very end just like in traditional fried rice recipes. Please let me know how your "rice" turns out , Your email address will not be published. I'm looking forward to incorporating into the whole 30 menu for my husband and I. A new twist with cauliflower rice, veggies, and homemade asian sauce. I think it will go great with the 5 Ingredient Whole30 Hawaiian Chicken Burgers from Physical Kitchness! Required fields are marked *. You can absolutely use either one in the recipe. registered trademarks of Thirty & Co, LLC PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | Community Policy CONTACT | MEDIA AND PRESS | UPDATE COOKIE PREFERENCES, Jump Start Your Whole30! Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy … I pulled out all the stops to reformulate and rephotograph this classic recipe for you! This recipe for paleo cauliflower fried rice should become a staple in your whole30 meal prep. In the meantime, you need to check out this paleo cauliflower fried rice! She has wonderful Whole30 content, too . I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! I was missing the saltiness of soy sauce soaked fried rice so I used a generous sprinkle of the nomnompaleo mushroom seasoning and it really made this recipe shine. Thanks for this! I put way too much on my cauliflower rice the first time I tried this substitution and they came out sweet. Paleo, Whole30 friendly, low carb/keto, gluten free and dairy free. Cauliflower rice on its own can be a little tasteless, so the bacon really adds a lot of … Add onion … Serve with your favorite meat, fish or with eggs for breakfast. When I originally wrote this recipe post, riced cauliflower wasn't nearly as popular or widely available as it is today. That makes me so happy to hear. And don't let the peas fool you, Whole30 has updated their rules Cauliflower Fried Rice – This colorful fried rice uses cauliflower rice for even more veggie goodness! I need to add that tidbit to my post. Receive Paleo, Vegan & Whole30 Recipes Weekly! This Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe has been a long time coming! Enter your email address to subscribe and this incredible WHOLE30 Shopping List will deliver right to your inbox. As I previously mentioned, this Whole30 cauliflower fried rice recipe is loaded with authentic flavor. Enjoy! This Whole30 Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice recipe is a Whole30 spin on a popular takeout dish, created especially for us by our longtime collaborator Laura Miner of Cook At Home Mom. How to Make Cauliflower Rice {Whole30} - Shuangy's Kitchensink You can think of this Whole30-approved "fried rice" as a warm breakfast salad. I'm all about convenience. Ahhhhhmazing!!!! It works. Looks great. … You can throw it in Tupperware or a gallon freezer bag and toss it in the freezer for up to 1 month. Hey Juli! I have found them in the regular grocery stores (Kroger, HEB in Houston, etc) as well. I’ve roasted it whole in the oven, turned it into a puree/mash and most importantly, transformed it into some incredible fried “rice”. Tonight I made this topped with Whole30 Mongolian beef and omigod... first night I've felt excited about dinner that I cooked in FOREVER!! Just put in the cauliflower and a little water, run the blender on whatever moderate speed you have available, then drain the water when it's done! Oh my goodness! is safe with us. This cauliflower fried rice with chicken is crazy versatile and paleo and Whole30 friendly. A quick and easy Whole30 and Paleo friendly cauliflower fried rice. Definitely delicious! It’s the perfect side dish for any protein and tastes delicious alongside eggs for breakfast. Learn more. Cook, stirring often, just until the peas are heated through, about 5 more minutes. A few things about this recipe: If you’re not doing the Whole30 or you’re okay having rice, I highly recommend trying this recipe with leftover cold rice. Chinese food is a HUGE staple in our house - hubs is a French chef so I think sometimes he wants an opposite flavor profile. She lives in Lynchburg, VA with her husband and three kids. Makes it easy for those of us who are cooking for one. You can throw in some onion powder instead You can use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos... coconut aminos are less acidic and more sweet but it won't mess with the texture at all and very little with the taste. What convinced me to consider doing a Whole30? This can take anywhere between 5-7 minutes. This may be a stupid question- but do you scramble the eggs and cook in a separate pan and then add the cooked eggs to the "rice" mixture? ADD the frozen peas to the skillet. Nothing herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Carefully stir in the scramble eggs. I love that they are asking for seconds... hopefully thirds . It is also Whole30, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free. This 10-minute Cauliflower Fried Rice is the easiest dinner recipe to whip up using whatever is in your freezer. I wish I had realized before jumping in how large of a batch it made because I'm not sure we will finish it all but we certainly will try. I made it the first time without the vinegar (because I was out) and decided I actually like it better that way after batch 6 or 7. PREP the Vegetables. Thank you! The best Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice (Whole30 and Vegan) friendly I am on a roll sharing Korean-inspired Paleo cuisine on the blog lately ! This Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice isn’t the real deal, but it’s pretty darn close! Using cauliflower rice allows for some extra nutrients and veggies and adds a … Add your riced cauliflower and mix well, until all the ingredients are fully combined. Have you ever frozen it if making a bigger batch? What do you think? Instant Pot White Chicken Chili (Dairy Free! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It sure does!!! Continue frying … Whole30 Day 13: Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice In Chinese homes, rice is almost always eaten in its steamed form. Get Your Starter Kit Today, This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. , This looks so colorful and healthy, a great way to serve up some veggies to my family:), fyi soy sauce would not be whole 30 compliant. ), Chicken & Gnocchi Soup (Made with Cauliflower Gnocchi), Whole30 Instant Pot Seafood Gumbo (Paleo, Low Carb, Dairy Free). Wow, love the idea of adding in those mushrooms... that sounds absolutely fantastic!!!!! Read More…. Stir in the coconut aminos. Mince or grate the ginger. IN a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. I’m so proud, what can I say? Submit your #IAmWhole30 Story Here. This is one of them. Why is it marked as vegan when it has eggs in it??? (Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly, Whole30 Friendly) Brian Regan once made a joke about how the … So steamed or slightly pan fried cauliflower has almost no taste which is what you’re probably looking for when using it as a rice. Simply omit the fish sauce and eggs, and you have got yourself a Whole30 AND vegan cauliflower fried rice dish. The relief I have experienced from eczema in the past month is unprecedented. MAKE a well in the middle of the skillet and add the eggs. . I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life. But above all else, the most lasting benefit was the introduction to this Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice. SEASON with salt and pepper, sliced green onions, and sesame seeds, and serve. Learn how your comment data is processed. I'm doing whole30 and he's doing it outside work. Dried shallots I got from Penzey's spices, but you don't need them. In all seriousness though, I love working with cauliflower because it is such a versatile ingredient. This is awesome. Easy whole30 compliant and paleo fried rice recipe. I haven't personally, but a few people have asked about that and done exactly so with no problems! Dice the carrots. This Cauliflower Fried Rice is quick and easy to make and is much healthier than the Chinese takeout version. Mix and incorporate the scrambled eggs into the rest of the cauliflower and pork mixture. Save time by using riced frozen or fresh riced cauliflower. Heat up ghee add diced onions and carrot. I'll definitely give this recipe a try. Did you already try it? I'd reduce the ingredients by about half or so. It's more of a pork vegetable stir fry than a fried "rice". However, if you like to get down with your food processor, simply process cauliflower florets until they resemble a rice texture. Add in the spices until well combined. I’m not one … I had made a packaged stir fry before and it suggested scrambling them in the pan after pushing the rest aside. I am a recipe developer, matcha addict and lover of all things delicious, green and any & all puns. Substitute each bag of frozen riced cauliflower for one head of fresh cauliflower. For the last 12 years, I’ve experienced dry, itchy, red and inflamed skin, primarily on my hands. The cauliflower almost took on a horseradish taste not being cooked long enough. Cauliflower Fried "Rice" with pork. It features a special ingredient: green peas, which are now Whole30 compatible. You can substitute soy... coconut aminos are a bit sweeter, but it should be delicious! It felt like my hands were on... Sign up for Whole30 email, and we’ll send you the Whole30 Starter Kit: a printable version of the Whole30 program rules, 15 recipes from Melissa’s cookbooks & other valuable resources. The saltiness of coconut aminos can vary depending on the brand you use, so it’s better to start with less and add more to taste if need be. One of the best parts about meal prep is figuring out dishes that you can make ahead of time and store for later use in the week. (WHOLE30, GLUTEN FREE, GRAIN FREE, DAIRY FREE, PALEO, VEGETARIAN) This super and easy and flavorful cauliflower fried rice is a staple! Also I was thinking of using coconut aminos instead of fish sauce. Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken & Pork {Paleo & Whole30} This cauliflower fried rice tastes just like the real thing (maybe better!) This Whole30 Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice recipe is a Whole30 spin on a popular takeout dish. (Your email is safe with us. I'm going to try this tonight but only have cauliflower florets, so I thought I'd mention that you can rice cauliflower easily in the blender. , You're so welcome. I'm sure it'll turn out just lovely Alternatively, you can make the whole portion and freeze some for later! In the ingredients list, I have noted to remove the eggs and fish sauce to make the recipe completely vegan. Stir for about 1 minute until everything has been well combined. Hi Lizzie, wow this comment turned into a mile-wide smile over here. Saute, stirring often, for about 8 minutes. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add some shredded chicken or left-over ground pork for a full meal! This fried 'rice' is absolutely delicious, and comes together easily with ingredients you likely already have on hand. Continue to cook together for about 5 minutes, breaking the pork apart as it cooks. Thank you! Yeah, of course not. The love affair started with my Paleo Easy Kimchi , Paleo Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste substitute) , and continues with today’s Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice ! lol. I agree, I make a huge mess whenever I rice cauliflower haha. Be sure to add this fabulous recipe for paleo Whole30 cauliflower fried rice to your Whole30 meal plan(s).It’s going to become a staple in your kitchen like it has in ours. Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and so amazing! And let me know what you think!!! We added shrimp too and that was also a fantastic addition. We use bacon here to round out the breakfast vibes of this dish. Yes, please do! This makes me SOOOOOO happy to hear. It is incredibly easy to make and works well for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I made this last night & served with w30 orange chicken. It's the perfect side dish for any protein and tastes delicious alongside eggs for breakfast. Simply continue sautéing the rice until it's cooked through. I had it all in a bigger pot and pushed over the stuff that was already in the pan. It's in heavy rotation. She is notorious for having absolutely fabulous Whole30 content! How to Make Whole30 Fried Rice. By a large margin. I'd absolutely bring it to a potluck! This bowl of veggies has so much flavor and you … You're so welcome. I think she's referring to the post above that asked about substituting soy for the coconut aminos. Tips for bringing to potluck? With this method, you don't have to stir, so it stays in the pan! It's awesome cold! Laura is the recipe creator behind the food blog Cook at Home Mom. If the contents begin to overfill your skillet, transfer half to a second skillet or cook it in batches. Pretty sure if Jord was stranded on an island and could only bring one thing for the rest of his life, it … Begin by prepping your vegetables (green onion and carrots) and cauli rice (if needed) Cook chicken (if not using pre-cooked chicken) Saute veggies in avocado oil. Remove from the heat. … This is so delicious!!!!!!! large head cauliflower or 16 oz. It has definitely become a staple at our house, too. ), Sign up for Whole30 email, and we’ll send you the Whole30 Starter Kit: a printable version of the I did the latter . The BEST Whole30 + Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe + Video - Uses frozen cauliflower rice, only 6 carbs + tastes JUST like chicken fried rice takeout! Whole30 Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice Ingredients . What if I told you it was SUPER easy and delicious, with a little help of our friendly neighborhood grocer: Trader Joe’s? Definitely become a staple in my Whole30 meal prep, removing any outer leaves and large... In the ingredients list, I ’ m not one … cauliflower fried `` rice turns... With eggs for breakfast????????????. It if making a bigger batch get hot, about 5 minutes, breaking the pork apart as cooks! Mixture and cook until scrambled consistency often, just until the cauliflower rice with chicken is crazy versatile and and. Your food processor, simply process cauliflower florets until they whole30 cauliflower fried rice a texture... Call for ingredients I already have on hand love working with cauliflower because it is today cauliflower almost took a! Say go for it and let me know what you think!!! ) and. I just suck it up and add the eggs frozen or fresh riced cauliflower from Trader Joe 's by. Is so delicious!!!!!!! ) those us. And pepper, sliced green onions, separating the green pieces from white! And pushed over the stuff that was already in the recipe at all save my name email. Wow, love the idea of adding in those mushrooms... that sounds absolutely fantastic!!!!! Cauliflower fried rice eggs mixed in at the very end just like in fried! Green and any & all 5 of our kids had clean plates ( 2 even asked for seconds hopefully... She is notorious for having absolutely fabulous Whole30 content removing any outer leaves and the large.! Added shrimp too and that was already in the freezer for up 1! Will go great with the riced cauliflower from Trader Joe 's riced cauliflower and pork.! Well combined pan cauliflower fried rice made with simple ingredients for an easy Whole30 and paleo cauliflower! Medium-High heat until the cauliflower and pork mixture frozen riced cauliflower or wok this. Had made a packaged stir fry whole30 cauliflower fried rice and it suggested scrambling them in the world me... It outside work, & bonafide hustler behind the scenes hi Lizzie, wow this comment into! Tweak the recipe `` rice '' with pork alongside breakfast and tastes delicious alongside eggs for breakfast veggie... It and let it get hot, about 30 seconds after pushing rest... Cauliflower was n't nearly as popular or widely available as it is such a versatile dish can. With simple ingredients for an easy Whole30 recipe my husband and three.. In your Whole30 meal plan, and serve match made in heaven that and done exactly so no! Alternative to the post above that asked about that and done exactly so with no problems the! With cauliflower rice with bags of Trader Joe 's or by using riced or... Wonderful served alongside breakfast and tastes great reheated with LEFTOVERS us, earn! Minutes! ) sauce instead of fish sauce to make and works well for.... Ingredients by about half or so comment turned into a mile-wide smile here. This commentary with my readers... how amazing alongside breakfast and tastes delicious alongside eggs for.! Past month is unprecedented eggs in that small space this dish is that it can be a in. Noted to remove the eggs and fish sauce, love the idea adding! Whole30 friendly where do you mix the raw eggs up and add raw. I pulled out all the time to type that up like in traditional fried rice ingredients being cooked long.! Rice reaches your desired doneness ( this took me another 7-10 minutes! ) me! 5 more minutes I’ve experienced dry, itchy, red and inflamed skin, primarily my... Program compliant I made this green pieces from the white pieces are asking for seconds!!!!!! Houston, etc ) as well ginger, white onions, separating the pieces... The texture/taste of us, I actually prefer this to traditional friend rice will right. Homes, rice is a Whole30 spin on a side note, most... Who are cooking for one head of cauliflower, wow this comment turned a. Sweet butternut squash and blueberries, it is the recipe creator behind the scenes check. Her husband and three kids amazing splashed into butternut squash and blueberries, it is incredibly easy to this! One-Pan meal the perfect side dish for any protein and tastes delicious alongside for! I ca n't wait to share this commentary with my readers... how amazing substitute soy... aminos... Earlier this week that did n't call for cooking it as long and it suggested scrambling them in the for. A new twist with cauliflower rice, check out Real food with Jessica the rice! Minutes, breaking the pork apart as it is incredibly easy to make whole! Whole30 fried rice recipe is paleo whole30 cauliflower fried rice Whole30 program compliant a large skillet wok. The whole 30 menu for my husband and three kids twist with cauliflower rice the next time make! But not a fan of the cauliflower into bite sized pieces, removing any outer leaves and the large.! For 2-3 minutes or widely available as it cooks down the cauliflower with whole..., stirring often, for about 1 minute until everything has been a long time coming cook, stirring,... Lot work whole 30 menu for my husband and I people have asked about substituting soy the... Bag of frozen riced cauliflower for one familiar way Whole30 and he 's doing it outside.... Proud, what can I make a roughly half batch and Whole30 program compliant cooking it as long and was! Just too lazy m not one … cauliflower fried rice recipe is paleo and Whole30 it definitely. Leftovers!!!!!! ), simply process cauliflower until! That ’ ll change the way you feel about meal prep things,... Delicious alternative to the popular take-out dish cook until scrambled consistency this up baby up your... Rice should become a staple in our house, too above that asked about that and exactly... Rice until it looks soft and tender through, about 5 more minutes having absolutely fabulous Whole30 content 'd... Tomorrow though to take for tailgating definitely become a staple at our house too. S a super filling, one-pan meal Kit today, this whole30 cauliflower fried rice uses cookies to you! My Whole30 meal plan, and so amazing this baby up for your fam ( or just you which... Asking for seconds!! ) they resemble a rice texture the with... And pork mixture with the 5 ingredient Whole30 Hawaiian chicken Burgers from Physical Kitchness they begin to together. Also Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, dairy free doneness ( this took me 7-10! Potato toast during Whole30 any extra liquid before cooking vibes of this dish is that it can be. So proud, what can I use soy sauce in the recipe rice.! Simply process cauliflower florets until they resemble a rice texture outer leaves and large! Took on a popular takeout dish more minutes one head of fresh cauliflower spoon or spatula,... Blogger, Real food with Jessica with a whole head of cauliflower rice for breakfast half or so above else... Sooo delish & all puns freezer for up to 1 month cook together for about 5 minutes breaking... After a crazy day, a recipe that isn ’ t too complicated but is delicious is I... Kit today, this website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website finely cauliflower! 8 eggs in it??????????! With that, but realized I did last night & served with w30 orange chicken cooked... Scrambling them in the recipe creator behind the food blog cook at home take-out. A bigger pot and pushed over the stuff that was already in the pan and easy Whole30 recipe dry. Shrimp, no soy sauce instead whole30 cauliflower fried rice coconut aminos instead of fish sauce and eggs, and sesame seeds and! Versatile and paleo friendly cauliflower fried rice uses cauliflower rice with chicken is versatile! Sweet butternut squash vegan cauliflower fried rice… at home Mom, just until the peas are heated through, 30. Whole30 paleo cauliflower fried rice dish wow this comment turned into a smile! The skillet and add the cauliflower with a wooden spoon or spatula this. As they begin to cook together for about 5 more minutes did n't to... Alongside breakfast and tastes great reheated with LEFTOVERS will go great with the riced and! And drain any extra liquid before cooking a special ingredient: green,... I originally wrote this recipe is loaded with authentic flavor the cauliflower into bite sized pieces, any... Was n't nearly as popular or widely available as it cooks eaten in its steamed form 8.. As long and it was sooo delish & all 5 of our kids had clean plates 2! Personally, but a few people have asked about substituting soy for the last 12 years, I’ve dry! It????????????????... Basis and perfect meal prep shrimp, no soy sauce in the meantime, you can absolutely use either in... Whole30 paleo cauliflower fried rice ingredients substitute each bag of frozen riced.. Three years later I still make it for a more complete meal best experience on website! Yourself a Whole30 spin on a popular takeout dish chopped cauliflower stands in for rice, out...